Page 207 of 287 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4303
    BANNED

Some of these variants are so so good.

Love the Walt 80s style cover.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Another great version of Susan. Love it.

From Comichron:

Diamond's advance reorders saw 16 of the top 17 slots going to variants of Fantastic Four #1, due out August 8 from Dan Slott.
    https://twitter.com/comichron/status...43892700995584

I'm still not good at understanding the sales thing, but this is good right?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    From Comichron:

https://twitter.com/comichron/status...43892700995584

I'm still not good at understanding the sales thing, but this is good right?
    Yes, that's a good sign that the interest is there. Some LCS might go strictly by customers pick list or they've expressed an interest. I don't know what Marvel is expecting for the variants. Sometimes there are conditions like you have to buy 25 of the regular issue before they let you have a single variant. So what you see is what vendors trying to gauge how much they think they can sell. The real test will be will seeing if the orders stay steady. If they level off at about 40,000 after it's first 10 issues I'd be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yes, that's a good sign that the interest is there. Some LCS might go strictly by customers pick list or they've expressed an interest. I don't know what Marvel is expecting for the variants. Sometimes there are conditions like you have to buy 25 of the regular issue before they let you have a single variant. So what you see is what vendors trying to gauge how much they think they can sell. The real test will be will seeing if the orders stay steady. If they level off at about 40,000 after it's first 10 issues I'd be happy
    I'd love to see a regular retro-style cover variants with legacy numbering and a corner box. Kind of like what DC did with their Adventure revival. I'd guess F4 has the fan base to support two regular covers. FF 646 in three weeks.

Now that you mention it, I am opinionated and entitled. But I have good taste.

Comcast aren't buying Fox. Looks like the way is clear for Disney to buy it, and for the FF (and the X-Men) to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
    https://www.cbr.com/comcast-drops-fo...isition-clear/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

iMan 42s

(Proper placement for post lol)
    Marvel really knows how to send a FF trade. Not only a box but with covering, more cardboard underneath that, and a bag with a backer. Somebody was getting real protective of Hickman's run.

I've gotten Avengers trades just in a box. I've gotten Spider-man trades just tossed into a bag. But when it comes to the FF not only did everything show up neatly, they got overprotective. That's dedication to the first family.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Fantastic Four #1 has over 400,000 pre orders!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...orders-400000/

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Fantastic Four #1 has over 400,000 pre orders!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...orders-400000/
    A print run of 444,444 would be perfect, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Comcast aren't buying Fox. Looks like the way is clear for Disney to buy it, and for the FF (and the X-Men) to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
    https://www.cbr.com/comcast-drops-fo...isition-clear/

OutFeakingStanding!!! Can you imagine if it happened quickly and Reed and the crew jump in to lend a hand in IW#2? That would be a total shock to all the fans out there.

Following up on my last post, if the MU does FF movies, you know there will be at least 3 movies. Who would you like to see play the roles of this Fantastic Foursome?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Following up on my last post, if the MU does FF movies, you know there will be at least 3 movies. Who would you like to see play the roles of this Fantastic Foursome?
    *Clears throat*

I've thought about this for some time:

Reed - Oscar Isaac

Can believably play intelligent and aloof and has enough charisma that likability wouldn't be lost as a result. Also good at villainous roles which could help if Reed does more dubious things in the films.

Sue - Evan Rachel Wood

Awesome actress who can bring both the heart and badassery needed for Sue. Just watch Westworld to see how dynamic of an actress she is.

Johnny - Dacre Montgomery

Around the same age as Tom Holland so that we can get the dynamic between Johnny and Peter. Has played a playboy ******* in Stranger Things and a hero in Power Rangers, so he can play Johnny lol. Johnny of course wouldn't as much of an ******* as the character in Stranger Things.

Ben - Seth Rogen

He can pull off Ben's self-deprecating humor and can play slightly gruff but lovable. Only unsure about how he would be with the more sad moments of Ben and he'll need to hit the gym.

Others that I'd be fine with:

Reed - John Krasinksi, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Sue - Alice Eve (too late now), Emily Blunt
    Johnny - Colin Ford (too late too)
    Ben - haven't really found anyone else that I really liked.
    Last edited by Crimz; 07-20-2018 at 05:06 PM.

OutFeakingStanding!!! Can you imagine if it happened quickly and Reed and the crew jump in to lend a hand in IW#2? That would be a total shock to all the fans out there.
    Just hope that doesn't come back to bite us like Disney Star Wars.

Reed: Ideally bring back Ioan Gruffudd, but if not, I could see John Krasinski or Jon Hamm
    Sue: Ideally Alice Eve, but since she's in Iron Fist, maybe Blake Lively, Amanda Seyfried, Emily Blunt, or Charlize Theron
    Johnny: A blonde actor under 25. Can't think of one that would be particularly well-known.
    Ben: Ideally, Michael Chiklis, but if not, I could see somebody with a gruff look and dark hair. Maybe look at actors in their 40s from recent military movies.
    Doom: Someone from an Eastern European country or Mads Mikkelsen.
    Franklin and Valeria: Blond child actors
    Alicia: Bryce Dallas Howard
    H.E.R.B.I.E.: Phil LaMarr
    Wyatt Wingfoot: A large and muscular Native American actor under 25.
    Super Skull: Kevin Grevioux
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    that is great