Page 222 of 287 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4303
    Incredible Member

Why the interviews never ask about Alex Power and the members of the Future Foundation?

Issue 11 will be THING & MISTER FANTASTIC, and issue 12 will be HUMAN TORCH & INVISIBLE WOMAN. We had a lot of discussions about what the book would look like after the FF came back, and ultimately decided that the FF book should have some room to breathe, and that we should work on reinventing TWO-IN-ONE. I've written the outline for what comes next and the first issue, and I'm trying to keep it about the relationships between heroes and friends, for some sense of continuity between what we were doing and what's to come next. We're still figuring out the name for it though, which seems to be the hardest part, weirdly. I don't know if it'll still be called TWO-IN-ONE or something else at this point.
    I very much would like the comic to continue being starred by the members of the fantastic four. I would love for the next arc to be about Frank and Val traveling through the marvel universe and seeing how it has changed. If they were to change the name of the comic would like to be called Future Foundation.

Incredible Member

Why the interviews never ask about Alex Power and the members of the Future Foundation?

Issue 11 will be THING & MISTER FANTASTIC, and issue 12 will be HUMAN TORCH & INVISIBLE WOMAN. We had a lot of discussions about what the book would look like after the FF came back, and ultimately decided that the FF book should have some room to breathe, and that we should work on reinventing TWO-IN-ONE. I've written the outline for what comes next and the first issue, and I'm trying to keep it about the relationships between heroes and friends, for some sense of continuity between what we were doing and what's to come next. We're still figuring out the name for it though, which seems to be the hardest part, weirdly. I don't know if it'll still be called TWO-IN-ONE or something else at this point.
    I very much would like the comic to continue being starred by the members of the fantastic four. I would love for the next arc to be about Frank and Val traveling through the marvel universe and seeing how it has changed. If they were to change the name of the comic would like to be called Future Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...artist_of_sex/

I'm the one who asked about that. So 2-in-One #12 is Johnny and Sue, and then after that it looks like it'll no longer be an F4 book. Renumbering, possibly renamed, and new cast.
    I'm not sure a Ben-focused Two-In-One teamup book would be a problem even with the returned FF. And yeah, I am a big FF fan, but Marvel has been trying to get multiple FF books for decades now. I don't see why now should be any different, unless numbers on the later (post Fate of the Four) issues of M2in1 were disappointing.

Double posted.
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 08-07-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I will be getting mine tomorrow around 10 am PST. I look forward to reading about the 1st family again. I will never forget the travesty though when they cancelled the series. This team started it all, and should always have a mulligan regardless of sales. FF should never die, and hopefully after tomorrow it never will.

Walt Disney Studios revealed Tuesday it intends to develop the X-Men and Fantastic Four properties during its Third Quarter 2018 financial result conference call.

The longtime owner of many Marvel properties that have been used to develop the Marvel Cinematic Universe will take control of the remaining properties owned by 20th Century Fox when the Disney completes it acquisition of Fox. While the studio has remained quiet on its plans for existing Fox properties, Disney CEO Bob Iger acknowledged plans for the Fox-owned Marvel properties and more.

20th Century Fox gives Disney "opportunity" like "Avatar, Marvel's X-Men, Fantastic Four, Deadpool, Kingsman, Planet of the Apes," and many other franchises Iger said on the call. He also noted that the studio will explore possibilities for these properties with both big and small screen endeavors as Disney's streaming service becomes a major focus.

More details regarding those plans were promised for future conference calls.
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08/...ool-mcu-plans/

My issues have only just been dispatched. I'm going to have to avoid this site for the next couple of days...

Biggest annoyance: "By Hala"

Sweet issue, main story at least. No action, but I'm fine with that. Not sure I like the first back up though, as it looks Bendis did some damage in other series.

I’ll be reading this evening...can’t wait!

BANNED

It was utterly fantastic

Great art and a real nice build up story, next issue can't come soon enough.

Finally some respect from Marvel.

This site is f*cking ridiculous.

I don't expect to see spoilers in the title of a bloody article from here, it's disgusting and the quality of the "journalism" here has gone to sh*t. It says a lot when members of the forum respect spoilers more than the site itself.

I buckled and bought it on Comixology too. I just don't have the willpower to wait a couple days.

There's an interesting interview with Slott here:

http://www.thefantasticast.com/

OMFG! I loved this issue so much! Action smaction, it didn't need it. I will be honest with you all, when I read the end of the first story I got goose bumps and a giant lump in my throat. I also enjoyed the 2nd story and laughed at the final one.
    I am so glad the FF are back; may every FF comic from now on grab me by the feels like this one did. 5 out of 5 stars for this issue from me. I hope they continue the back up story too; what a wonderful take on you know who.

I envy you Crimz; you get to read it later for the 1st time. Without spoiling anything, you are gonna love it!
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!