Page 223 of 287 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    OMFG! I loved this issue so much! Action smaction, it didn't need it. I will be honest with you all, when I read the end of the first story I got goose bumps and a giant lump in my throat. I also enjoyed the 2nd story and laughed at the final one.
    I am so glad the FF are back; may every FF comic from now on grab me by the feels like this one did. 5 out of 5 stars for this issue from me. I hope they continue the back up story too; what a wonderful take on you know who.

I envy you Crimz; you get to read it later for the 1st time. Without spoiling anything, you are gonna love it!
    I broke down and read it on comixology... I've learnt that I'm very weak-willed.

I'm going to read it again once my copies arrive.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

double post

BANNED

I really liked the art in this, It suited the bright feel of the FF and Sara's Ben is awesome.

I got some covers signed by Dan in London and he mentioned issue 5 is a massive sized issue with 3 big stories and artists, it'll be #650 I think, He was great and so nice to everyone and I'm glad he's on this book.

Got a chance to read this last night and I really, really enjoyed it. One thing I noticed was how this felt like a seamless transition from Marvel Two-In-1. I don't know if I've ever read two writers whose work seemed to blend so well together. I'd be interested to see Zdarsky and Slott do a traditional back and forth style crossover just to see if I noticed their stylistic differences as much.

Hopefully interest in this book will expand and Marvel can revive Namor, Silver Surfer, and the Inhumans and then roll in Black Panther and Two-In-1 for a Fantastic Four family of titles.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Wasn't that seamless. Johnny just came to grips with Reed and Sue being dead in Marvel Two-In-One, but that seems ignored in FF1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkpatrick View Post
    Wasn't that seamless. Johnny just came to grips with Reed and Sue being dead in Marvel Two-In-One, but that seems ignored in FF1.
    The next issue of Two-in-One may place him back in that mindset. It's the wrap-up of the finding the FF arc and we don't know how they got their powers back. The reason they got their powers back could also be the reason for Johnny's renewed hope.

I hope the team get to be in video games soon like Marvel Future Fight and Contest of Champions.

Could be, but Ben is pretty consistent over both series.

Maybe the writers just didn't communicate properly there.

Astonishing Member

Very strong start with Issue #1 and looking forward to the rest of the seriesto learn more about the Four...!!! and Doom and the rest...!!!

Repeating that I loved this issue as well. Actually surprised at all the "unlike" on the spoiler thread. Today, it seems like more people are "glass half full" people.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

This gives some more info on what's to come!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That other FF looks like the surviving Liberteens, the Superhero Initiative team for Pennsylvania that operated out of Philadelphia: 2-D, Hope, Iceberg, and Ms. America (the second one, not Chavez who is actually the third).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    This gives some more info on what's to come!

Thank you for sharing that. Lots of good information! On a side note, are all comics fans nerdy looking? LOL
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Interview from a few days ago not making me optimistic about the possibility that the kids won’t be aged up. Just let them be kids. Teenagers suck.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Double post glitch
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Interview from a few days ago not making me optimistic about the possibility that the kids won’t be aged up. Just let them be kids. Teenagers suck.
    Same here. I had to decide whether to or not to order issue #3 before I get the opportunity to read issue #1.
    From everything I gathered I have decided to NOT order it,
    I have a feeling that this book is going to go in a direction that is not to my liking.