Page 248 of 287 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4303
    BANNED

Fantastic Four and the Invaders!

BANNED

How to get through College!

No new MTIO chatter for issue 10; so I guess I will post here.
    Sad to see this arc end, I really enjoyed it. Every issue was enjoyable to me and I wish it could go on longer before they found Reed and Sue.
    Did anyone else buy this yesterday? Next issue Ben and Reed, I hope it keeps up with its level of goodness.
    4.4 out of 5 for me.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Sad to see this arc end, I really enjoyed it. Every issue was enjoyable to me and I wish it could go on longer before they found Reed and Sue.
    Did anyone else buy this yesterday? Next issue Ben and Reed, I hope it keeps up with its level of goodness.
    4.4 out of 5 for me.
    I will be picking it up. It was beter than the FF.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    4.4 out of 5 for me.
    OK - I just read it and I have to tell you, Marvel 2-1 is the real FF book. That book is awesome although I don't know how it is that they got back to their world. Where was the Multisect device?

And it is not over. I thought it would be over.

I want the team to be the go-to team when it comes to cosmic threats now that they are back. Like if there is a big cosmic being on your doorstep you call the Fantastic Four before any other teams or heroes as they have the most experience with that type of threat. The only thing is that they are rarely on earth as explorations should be at the forefront, so they may not be there to answer the call.

The first 5 issues of Slott's run seems to be setup, putting all the pieces in the places he needs them to be. I hope that after this setup he goes really crazy with the teams adventures and that Pichelli gets to be really imaginative and not restrained from being experimental at times with her art. Also hope he makes the team stronger throughout his run like I've said before.
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-29-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

What do you consider each member's most powerful feat?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

One of the truly great FF covers...

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post

One of the truly great FF covers...
    It's also one of the saddest
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What do you consider each member's most powerful feat?
    I cannot think straight right now; but I am anxious to see other's comments.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

well Ben knocking out Galactus after Reed slinged him with enough force for him to do so should count as one of their more powerful moments.

Way back in time, at an early point of Kirby/ Lee run I seem to recall Reed creating a device...after the usual 15 mins in the lab...that could destroy entire Skull world, and a delivery mechanism to send it across the light years to destroy that very world. Thankfully he declined to use it..other than as a lever to get the Skulls to do what he wanted.

At the time..I considered that over the top.

But now...I suppose even destroying a solar system doesn't cut it. Or a universe...

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    OK - I just read it and I have to tell you, Marvel 2-1 is the real FF book. That book is awesome although I don't know how it is that they got back to their world. Where was the Multisect device?

And it is not over. I thought it would be over.
    They still need to find out what Rachna and Doom are up to. Also, Amadeus sent them back. Rachna has the Multisect, but they clearly get it back as it showed up in Zdarsky's other book, Spectacular Spider-Man #309, which was set between 2-in-One and the new F4 series.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They still need to find out what Rachna and Doom are up to. Also, Amadeus sent them back. Rachna has the Multisect, but they clearly get it back as it showed up in Zdarsky's other book, Spectacular Spider-Man #309, which was set between 2-in-One and the new F4 series.
    what? who is Amadeus?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Way back in time, at an early point of Kirby/ Lee run I seem to recall Reed creating a device...after the usual 15 mins in the lab...that could destroy entire Skull world, and a delivery mechanism to send it across the light years to destroy that very world. Thankfully he declined to use it..other than as a lever to get the Skulls to do what he wanted.

At the time..I considered that over the top.

But now...I suppose even destroying a solar system doesn't cut it. Or a universe...
    that is the Franklin Richards problem and it needs to be fixed