Page 249 of 287 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4303
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post

One of the truly great FF covers...
    As both a fan of Doc Ock and Fantastic Four,it was one of my favorite issues. I would love to see Octavius interacting again with Reed. Considering that Slott did a great job with him in his Spider-Man run,i hope we'll see Otto making an appearence in FF.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

It's been nice having 2 Fantastic Four related books, they should have Future Foundation book starring the kids after 2-in-One is over. It would help prevent the kids taking up too much panel-time if they have their own book to star in.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's been nice having 2 Fantastic Four related books, they should have Future Foundation book starring the kids after 2-in-One is over. It would help prevent the kids taking up too much panel-time if they have their own book to star in.
    An all ages Future Foundation book geared towards kids would be a great way to expand Marvel's quest to expand their custumer base and be a nice gateway for these kids to get into the mainstream Fantastic Four book.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post

One of the truly great FF covers...
    always wanted to read that one!

I'm a huge fan of times that heroes fight other heroes' villains. And Mr. Fantastic vs. Doc Ock just sounded awesome.

Mighty Member

As much as I like the idea, it's also a matter of marketing. Comic books market poorly. In fact, the only reason why Moon Girl got so popular is that she sold real well at Scholastic Book Fairs at schools.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    As much as I like the idea, it's also a matter of marketing. Comic books market poorly. In fact, the only reason why Moon Girl got so popular is that she sold real well at Scholastic Book Fairs at schools.
    wallmart - like dc

besides being a super genius, does Valeria have any actual super powers? Is she a mutant?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    besides being a super genius, does Valeria have any actual super powers? Is she a mutant?
    well, she is blond

She doesn't have any powers. If she is a mutant we'll likely find out during the current run as she's now a teenager and this is the age mutant powers usually show.

I personally don't want her to get powers, i think her intelligence is enough.

BANNED

the super genius is more than enough and it's a good thing she didn't inherit her mother's force fields as that would have made her mom redundant. in fact it's a good thing she has not added to the mutants in the FF ranks. one reality altering mutant should be enough for anybody expect the most ardent fanboy.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder if Slott will go the Claremont route and give her powers or the Hickman one and stick to extreme intellect.

BANNED

She doesn't have any powers. If she is a mutant we'll likely find out during the current run as she's now a teenager and this is the age mutant powers usually show.

I personally don't want her to get powers, i think her intelligence is enough.
    but wouldnt she have already been tested to find out if she were a mutant or not? Franklin was confirmed when he was a toddler after all

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I wonder if Slott will go the Claremont route and give her powers or the Hickman one and stick to extreme intellect.
    what powers did Claremont give her?

but wouldnt she have already been tested to find out if she were a mutant or not? Franklin was confirmed when he was a toddler after all

what powers did Claremont give her?
    Franklin is a special case. Val was confirmed as not being a mutant, but things change all the time in comics.

Here are the powers alt/future Val has/had from her wiki:

Nullify Reality Alteration (Potentially): She claimed she could block Franklin's reality-manipulating powers.

Time Dance (potentially)
    : She has the ability to teleport back in time and through space, possibly to present and future dates.

Control over psionic energy (potentially)
    : Valeria can also mentally generate a psionic field of invisible force apparently drawn from the same reality warping time and space quasi-psionic energies her brother uses, which she manipulates for a variety of effects. Most commonly, she generates near-indestructible invisible force fields around herself or other targets. She can vary the texture and tensile strength of her field to some extent, rendering it highly rigid or as soft and yielding as foam. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously. She may also use this power to create powerful force-bolts and levitate herself and other objects similar to Telekinesis.

Enhanced Strength:
    She can use her power to add force to her already powerful blows.
    Enhanced Durability: Her aura is made of the same energies she uses to make her force fields.

There was also an alternate future where she had Sue's powers but better, and another where she took on Doom's mantle and likely learned magic.

I'm hoping that she never gets powers, especially not her mothers.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-01-2018 at 12:11 PM.