Page 3 of 287 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4303
  1. #31
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Well, you could start one.
    Now there's an idea.
    I just might. Heh.

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    Now there's an idea.
    I just might. Heh.
    I will promise to do drive by posts of Yancy Street Gang panels.

  3. #33
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,168

    Default

    Where is Miss Fantastic?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

  4. #34
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Where is Miss Fantastic?
    Miss Fantastic will be back when she creates a new account. I'm sure she knows of the changes. Oh and finally I'm on this thread. To all the Johnny fans, let's keep a close eye on how Johnny adjusts to being powerless and a budding singing celebrity.

  5. #35
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    630

    Default

    I said it in the old forum and i'll say it again.Fantastic Four is the heart and the genesis of MU and probably the best Lee work along with Spider-Man.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

    Previously known as Nefarius

  6. #36
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I said it in the old forum and i'll say it again.Fantastic Four is the heart and the genesis of MU and probably the best Lee work along with Spider-Man.
    Hear hear, that's why Spider/FF team-ups are the best.

  7. #37
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I said it in the old forum and i'll say it again.Fantastic Four is the heart and the genesis of MU and probably the best Lee work along with Spider-Man.
    Don't forget Kirby.

  8. #38
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Miss Fantastic will be back when she creates a new account. I'm sure she knows of the changes. Oh and finally I'm on this thread. To all the Johnny fans, let's keep a close eye on how Johnny adjusts to being powerless and a budding singing celebrity.
    Good to see you Ray!

    Now you've got me wondering what kind of singer is Johnny? Who does he sound like?

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    Don't forget Kirby.
    No one can forget Kirby. But his work is so vast ... do you consider FF to be his best?

  10. #40
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Good to see you Ray!

    Now you've got me wondering what kind of singer is Johnny? Who does he sound like?
    I think he actually sang in one of the animated series. Haven't heard any but he's got to be better than that.

  11. #41
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    No one can forget Kirby. But his work is so vast ... do you consider FF to be his best?
    Art wise,Kirby is so distinctive and unique,but i feel his art is amazing in titles like Thor or Fourth World,stories that have that cosmic weirdness.But for Stan's writing,i feel that FF are his magnum opus.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

    Previously known as Nefarius

  12. #42
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    No one can forget Kirby. But his work is so vast ... do you consider FF to be his best?
    For his massive creative output certainly.
    Art wise... Fourth World all the way.

  13. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I think he actually sang in one of the animated series. Haven't heard any but he's got to be better than that.
    I feel an odd need to hear this. LOL!


    Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    Art wise,Kirby is so distinctive and unique,but i feel his art is amazing in titles like Thor or Fourth World,stories that have that cosmic weirdness.But for Stan's writing,i feel that FF are his magnum opus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    For his massive creative output certainly.
    Art wise... Fourth World all the way.
    Hmmmm. I'd reverse that. I think his FF art is mindblowing, but his Fourth World appeals to me for his story.

  14. #44
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Kirby's art certainly fitted Fantastic Four,a title full of strange worlds and exotic super science,but i feel that his cosmic stuff are unparallelled IMO.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

    Previously known as Nefarius

  15. #45
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    Kirby's art certainly fitted Fantastic Four,a title full of strange worlds and exotic super science,but i feel that his cosmic stuff are unparallelled IMO.
    There's no doubt that some of the awesome of the FF run was because of the cosmic stuff.




    I added links to two Fantastic Four related threads in the second info post. Haven't gotten to the recommendations or collected editions lists yet. If there's anything else you guys want me to add, let me know.


    The Ever-Lovin Blued-Eyed Thing Appreciation
    Go Alvarez!

    Dr. Doom Appreciation

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •