Page 54 of 287 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Well I did think today that if Marvel was gonna do a Rebirth style thing, Reed and Sue's return would be at the centre of it, together with the kids. But I think we're not too far off enough distance from that awful movie for a revived Fantastic Four comic with Reed, Sue, Doom and a returning Namor, perhaps.
    I hate Fox so much!
    They need to release that death-grip on the Fantastic Four. I'm only reading one book from Marvel, I am missing the FF soo much.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

i'm also sick of Fox and Marvel having a fit with eachother -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Do you guys think there's a chance the FF (or at least Sue and Reed) will be back with Marvel Now! 2.0?
    Certainly hope so.......
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

We can hope, but I doubt very much that the FF return, unless and until the movie rights issue is settled.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I just finished Hickman's two FF omnibus. Pretty good ride. It wasn't the best FF I've ever read, but I wasn't bored.

I'm thinking about picking of FF Marvel NOW vol 4 (by Matt Fraction) and vol 5 (by James Robinson), but I'd like some testimonies first. Looking at the reviews on Amazon and places like Comicvine, they don't bode well for Marvel's first family, and this was the run that led to the FF being cancelled. Is there a silver (sufering) lining anywhere?

BANNED

Happy Birthday George Pérez!!!

George Pérez run featured some highlights:

• The return of the Golden Age Crusader
    • The FF come to the aid of the High Evolutionary as Galactus sets his sights on Counter Earth
    • The return of the Impossible Man
    • The Frightful Four return and hold auditions for a new member in the Baxter Building
    • Power Man joins the FF
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index.php/happy_62nd_birthday_george_p233rez/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Awesome artwork! Happy birthday George!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Happy Birthday Alan Davis!!!

Fantastic Four by Alan Davis http://happybday.to/Alan-Davis

Happy birthday Alan!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I agree with Fox needing to release their death-grip on the Fantastic Four. Instead the FF are to be the ones to launch MCU Phase 4 in 2020! After that Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner is to be the second MCU movie in 2020 IMO

Okay FF fans, if you could have an FF title right now but had to replace one of them with a character who's never been a member of the FF before, what would your team look like? And what would you choose as the creative team?

My team would consist of Sue, Reed and Ben. I'd replace Johnny with Spectrum (Monica Rambeau). I would have Al Ewing writing and Olivier Coipel as artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Okay FF fans, if you could have an FF title right now but had to replace one of them with a character who's never been a member of the FF before, what would your team look like? And what would you choose as the creative team?

My team would consist of Sue, Reed and Ben. I'd replace Johnny with Spectrum (Monica Rambeau). I would have Al Ewing writing and Olivier Coipel as artist.
    Too often the FF seem like, 'Reed and friends' to me. I'd like to see the team without him again, the replacement would still be a genius but not the leader of the team.

I'd choose Beast. He'd have something in common with Ben, by being monster looking. And sometimes his pursuit in science isn't as morally ethical as Reed, which may cause some tension. Also I want the Fantastic Four and X-Men to interact more. It doesn't happen often enough.

Saw this on one of the youtube channels I'm subbed to.

Last edited by Crimz; 07-03-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Well FF fans, I had a dream last night that Marvel mailed me a preview of the return of the FF comic and they wanted my view. I told them that I liked the color of the uniforms, a very pretty shade of deep blue. Sadly, I fear that this dream will not come become reality for sometime yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Well FF fans, I had a dream last night that Marvel mailed me a preview of the return of the FF comic and they wanted my view. I told them that I liked the color of the uniforms, a very pretty shade of deep blue. Sadly, I fear that this dream will not come become reality for sometime yet....
    I've had dreams like that. Reality sucks

I love this image of them. It just describes what they are all about in one picture.