Page 82 of 287 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4303
    BANNED

Talking First Silver Age appearance of 616 Sub-Mariner!

Fantastic Four #4 May 1962
    The Coming of... Sub-Mariner!
    Fleeing the Thing, the runaway Human Torch finds the amnesiac Sub-Mariner;

The Human Torch drops the Sub-Mariner into the sea and he regains his memory;

The Sub-Mariner sends Giganto to smash New York;

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Sol Brodsky

Incredible Member

I'd like to the reality was Johnny turned out wrong and accidentally drowned some random hobo.

I know that Ben is in Secret Empire, is Johnny in it too somewhere? Him and most of the Uncanny Avengers seem to be missing from it.

Also, Bleeding Cool says to not expect the FF to return with Legacy. I won't post the link in case it's only click-bait, but I hope they're wrong.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Uncanny Avengers' latest issue is an S.E. tie-in, and Johnny's in the thick of it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

They're in the Darkforce dome. Quicksilver wasn't present, and joined the Underground. Deadpool is Hydra, albeit reluctantly. Cable isn't in the present day now.

As for the Bleeding Cool article, they have no source. Rich says he had the nod, but I think that just means they're not back in September.

Thanks for the answer.

I wonder why he can't help Dagger light the city, a version of him was the sun in Secret Wars.

On the Bleeding Cool thing; I'll take what they say with a grain of salt. If the FF are the ones returning in Legacy it doesn't mean they would definitely have a book out September. SDCC would be the best place to announce it, not the solicits.

True. I did already point out here that anything released in September would be solicited a month before the con. So October or November makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

I wonder why he can't help Dagger light the city, a version of him was the sun in Secret Wars.

On the Bleeding Cool thing; I'll take what they say with a grain of salt. If the FF are the ones returning in Legacy it doesn't mean they would definitely have a book out September. SDCC would be the best place to announce it, not the solicits.
    Now, why you gotta go and get my hopes up? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm conflicted.....

If this is real I pray it's not written by Bendis and I wonder who one of the three is. If two for sure are Johnny and Ben will the third be Doom? Or maybe only Sue or Reed returns? Or it could be three completely different people.

I personally hope it's Sue if anything (obviously).
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-19-2017 at 10:24 AM.

My best bet is Waid and Samnee.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My best bet is Waid and Samnee.
    I would be totally down for them doing any kind of FF book .

Though I feel like Marvel probably want to put someone new on it, personally.

I'm conflicted.....

If this is real I pray it's not written by Bendis and I wonder who one of the three is. If two for sure are Johnny and Ben will the third be Doom? Or maybe only Sue or Reed returns? Or it could be three completely different people.

I personally hope it's Sue if anything (obviously).
    Please don't be Bendis, please don't be Bendis, please don't be Bendis, please don't be Bendis...

That article also makes me really dislike Ike Perlmutter even more. At least we're getting something though

Astonishing Member

Thanks for the answer.

.......Dagger's light is a combo of mystical and bio-luminous energies that're more effective in counteracting the Darkforce energies (which is why she can help her partner Cloak in controlling his powers) than Johnny's heat and light powers that comes from the cosmic rays that transform him into the Human Torch.

Incredible Member

Thanks, Isaac Perlmutter for forcing us as fans to suffer because of your ego measuring contest with Fox