Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Titles set on Earth-49, either the original post-COIE/ZH/IC/FC continuity or an analogue

Action Comics: reverted to original numbering, featuring pre-Flashpoint/classic version of Superman and supporting cast

Detective Comics: same as above for The Batman

Wally West: The Fastest Man Alive: featuring Wally and his supporting cast.

Birds of Prey: Barbara Gordon leads the team as Oracle. Members include Steph Brown Batgirl, Black Canary as field leader, Huntress, Fire and Ice, Supergirl.

Spectacular Member

Two I would have liked to see:

Vixen
    Writer - Kelly-Sue DeConnick
    Artist - Pepe Larraz
    Colorist - Matt Milla

Wonder Woman
    Writer - Marjorie Liu
    Penciller - Bernard Chang
    Colorist - Marcelo Maiolo

I also think its a lost opportunity not having put Khary Randolph on the The Flash.

Well, I suppose I'd like series starring my favorite DC characters: Plastic Man, The Metal Men, Kamandi, and Shazam/Captain Marvel.

Still, some cool stuff in this new lineup.

Hawkgirl starring Shayera Hol

Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld

I wish they had rebooted Legion of Super-Heroes and taken some cues from the cartoon show, which has my favorite versions of at least three Legionnaires.

I don't care about the version of Shazam we've seen on Earth 0 post-Flashpoint too much, but Thunderworld! needs an ongoing like nobody's business.

The only other world in the Multiverse I really thought needed an ongoing instead of just a one-shot or miniseries was Kamandi on Earth 51. However:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stazz View Post
    -A Multiversity book that's basically an anthology of stories set on the alternate worlds, with varied creative teams. Basically like DC Presents was, but for the parallel worlds.
    That's a great idea, if one that ought to be implemented only after Morrison's done with his trippy run.

The Question needs to make a triumphant return. The real one. I don't mind if it's Vic Sage or Renee Montoya (though she needs to come back either way), so long as it's actually the Question and neither the faceless magical character from Trinity of Sin nor the shameless Ditko bash portrayed in Pax Americana. The Question ought to be written by someone who's going to try to do justice to the concept, not take advantage of a good visual and ignore everything else, or just use the basic idea and crossbreed it with Rorschach to attack Ditko's version.

Batwoman

Big Barda & Mister Miracle

I'm sure I could come up with more if I was pretending they made me Boss of the World, but I don't want this to be too much of a tl;dr when I don't have an actual point to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Actually, Doomed is apparently about a new version of Doomsday.

Which could be interesting admitedly if Lobdell uses the same kind of work he did on Superboy at the beginning.
    Im wondering about this....i may have to actually check it out....

Astonishing Member

Honestly . . . I still miss OMAC. I'd like to see that come back as the fun, fast-paced '70s Kirby homage book that it was. Fat chance of that happening, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Drake View Post
    It's not about Doom Patrol. It's about young Doomsday.
    lol....ive always thought about that....why dont they do a young doomsday book....j/k

A couple of books showing different elements of the Multiverse. Certainly, one featuring the classic Justice Society, and maybe Thunderworld.

BANNED

Shazam and/or Thunderworld books.

Poison ivy
    Supergirl
    Vixen

I would like for DC to pu their money with their mouth is and do more with the new powergirl other than throwing her in a crapoy teen titans book. DC said they had big plans I want them to prove it. Give her a solo with an amazing creative team and promote it like crazy. Or make a powergirl book starring both powergirls like marvel did hawkeye. by good creative team not Amander conner and her husband.

Young justice. I'd love if it where new heros that where inspired by the justice league. Like kalduram could just be a half atlantean boy who loves aquaman and decided to take the name aqualad to honor him. There could be a new wonder girl(it would be nice to see Cassie graduate from the roll. The new powergirl. Jamie reyes of course. The new Wally as kid flash.( even though I know most of you hate him). Some other new characters probably a tech person that loves cyborg. They all happen to be in some city when it gets attacked. They team up defeat bad guy and young justice is formed.

Teen titans to get a new fun writer and artist something similar to the creative team of ms. Marvel or batgirl. Give the characters character delevopment. Make them likable and fun. No more plot after plot driven story. The new 52 has had way to much of that.

Shazam by Johns and Frank
    JSA with the Earth 2 characters
    I love the New 52. I love the dark and grittiness of it and find that is what makes the most enjoyable superhero stories. At the same time I find All Star Superman to be the most depressing Superman story I have ever read. Yeah I'm weird.

Swamp Thing
    Jonah Hex
    Doom Patrol

Finchless Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by toddx77 View Post
    Shazam by Johns and Frank
    JSA with the Earth 2 characters
    Well, there is the Earth 2:society book.....

Shazam.

Less Lobdell.

Something for Jeff Parker.