Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Incredible Member

I'll echo the poster that was hoping for some sort of Weird Western relaunch. I am a huge fan of DC's western characters and would like to see them used more often. If not an ongoing, maybe a series of limited series spotlighting different western characters or group of characters. Something to continue building on the DC western material.

I'd even take a book set on the western world of the Justice Riders referenced above.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPostal View Post
    Problem with Zan was more how poorly he used his power than the power itself really. I mean, water in bucket carried by a monkey when you can just turn yourself into a mist, fog or something? Really dude?

There is so much possibilities with water.

But yeah, absolutely love the idea of Jayna transforming into alien animals, that's quite interesting. But here also, 90% of the time she transformed into a freaking eagle. Come on!!

I guess the budget was tight.
    Yeah they had to deliver with practically no budget for animation, no punching and no intense or to exciting action, cause you know children could be scared by anything with intense or exciting action.
    And from what I read Zan (who was originally more like an all-elemental plastic man) and Jayna which could become any animal including a menagerie of alien creatures, were intentionally scaled back in their powers, so they wouldn't make the others look bad LOL!

If they ever actually put them back to their intended power set, they would be pretty damn formidable, and incredibly fun visually.
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-16-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Primal Force: a team featuring Earth's Elementals as they explore the Green, the Red, the Gray, the Blue, and so on.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Shazam.

More work for Jeff Parker, Justin Jordan, and probably a few others I'm forgetting to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    They should absolutely just do JLU Question. Paranoid conspiracy theorist, distrusted and ridiculed by the other heroes, but, all too often his seemingly wild suspicions turn out to be well founded.
    I'd like to see Ditko's The Question /Vic Sage back, but with a conspiracy theorist angle.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.