Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Emanuela Lupacchino really seems to like mixing her unique designs with those of the animated versions of characters I love the cover!
    I dont think Emanuela is the one who did that cover art.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

That cover is by Amanda Conner.

Ohhh haha I assumed it was her because of the style
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

What characters do you all want to see appear in Starfire's new series? I would love to see Lobo guest star/cross-over in this. These two aliens with very different personas and outlooks on life meeting up can provide for some interesting stories. It can also serve as a way of exploring more of the DC cosmic side.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Would love to see a new Kori-Donna bestie relationship (if we can get Donna Troy back to something like she was pre-52).

Also Raven, the new Omega Men, Dick Grayson, Superman and Supergirl. Like the Lobo idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What characters do you all want to see appear in Starfire's new series? I would love to see Lobo guest star/cross-over in this. These two aliens with very different personas and outlooks on life meeting up can provide for some interesting stories. It can also serve as a way of exploring more of the DC cosmic side.

Starfire/Maxima team up. Two beautiful alien warriors kicking ass and taking names.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Starfire/Maxima team up. Two beautiful alien warriors kicking ass and taking names.
    Seconded!

Especially now that Supergirl's association with Maxima may be in danger of being cut short by the ending of her book, Maxima needs a new book to hang out in. She and Kori would be awesome together!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

I say build a relationship between the books that might share a similar audience. So characters i wouldn't mind seeing appear, how about Batgirl, Black Canary, Harley, ect, and vice versa. Have these books help each other out.

Wouldn't mind her linking up with gen 13 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Seconded!

Especially now that Supergirl's association with Maxima may be in danger of being cut short by the ending of her book, Maxima needs a new book to hang out in. She and Kori would be awesome together!
    This post is full of win.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Seconded!

I approve this post. Its really a shame that supergirl's book is ending. I hope she gets a new one and continues with the current cast..
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I approve this post. Its really a shame that supergirl's book is ending. I hope she gets a new one and continues with the current cast..
    Oh, I'm sure Kara will get a new book soon. She's got a TV show coming out soon. DC will want her to have a book again by then. Hopefully the new book will, indeed, bring back her current cast, because it's the best supporting cast Kara's had in years.

In the meantime? Yeah, Maxima and Starfire would get along fabulously.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Oh, I'm sure Kara will get a new book soon. She's got a TV show coming out soon. DC will want her to have a book again by then. Hopefully the new book will, indeed, bring back her current cast, because it's the best supporting cast Kara's had in years.

In the meantime? Yeah, Maxima and Starfire would get along fabulously.
    I was thinking about putting her in teen titans or something lol x_x . She's been gone for 13 years, cant have her fading away again...and I wonder if the Starfire book will be based on earth?
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 02-09-2015 at 08:47 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I was thinking about putting her in teen titans or something lol x_x . She's been gone for 13 years, cant have her fading away again...and I wonder if the Starfire book will be based on earth?
    From the cover im guessing Florida.

With the creative team announced for the forthcoming Starfire series, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for stories that go beyond an ongoing Big Boob joke and using any excuse to have our leading lady be naked. Given the runs on Power Girl and Harley Quinn, which I recently heard referred to as "being written for their audience" and "giving the reader what they want", I'm given a bit of pause. Granted both elements fit into the millieu of Princess Kory and have since the beginning.
    starfire1.jpgstarfire gar.jpg