Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

They make her really strong until she comes up against WW and then she has to be placed second or third so as to not take away any of WW's thunder so to speak, liked her look early in the Red Hood book...for obvious reasons...

Silly Krypto
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

1st let me start with i love starfire.since day 1.however this won't last long.kory work's better as part of a group.not as a stand alone hero.take note dc u keep trying things that aren't working.rememb.(vibe n katana)

Vibe was market poorly, appeared out of no where to set up story lines, they should have waited until JLA was established before launching Vibe's ongoing.
    Katana was just bad writing.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I will be ecstatic if Starfire's series debuts somewhere above 50K, personally. DC is doing a great job of tapping some more indy talent with their new launches, but I'm pretty glad that Kori's getting an already well established team to launch her first series.

I'm about to read all the issues of rhato . Is it stated specifically in any issue that she can't fly in space?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I'm excited for Starfire's new series. I wonder if her past with Nightwing will be discussed or even mentioned at all.

Also, now that Donna Troy has been introduced into the DCnU 52, I wonder if she and Starfire will ever have the same type of relationship they had prior to the the reboot.

Also, did anyone read the Nightwing & Oracle Convergence issue? Starfire makes a brief cameo and I think she is written and drawn very well. Starfire and Donna also have an even greater role in the Titans Convergence issue along with Roy Harper/Arsenal. Again, I think Starfire was written well. But what did you all think of the ending?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm excited for Starfire's new series. I wonder if her past with Nightwing will be discussed or even mentioned at all.

Also, now that Donna Troy has been introduced into the DCnU 52, I wonder if she and Starfire will ever have the same type of relationship they had prior to the the reboot.

Also, did anyone read the Nightwing & Oracle Convergence issue? Starfire makes a brief cameo and I think she is written and drawn very well. Starfire and Donna also have an even greater role in the Titans Convergence issue along with Roy Harper/Arsenal. Again, I think Starfire was written well. But what did you all think of the ending?

Loved Star and Don in convergence. Hopefully that thing in Wonder Woman turns like Donna soon.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Loved Star and Don in convergence. Hopefully that thing in Wonder Woman turns like Donna soon.
    Agreed, especially with the bold. Starfire and Blackfire have the feuding sister routine down pat and so Diana and Donna can go back to being loving sisters.

I'm excited for Starfire's solo series. I really hope that the writers remember just how complex a character like Starfire is, having been both Princess and slave.

BANNED

I just hope they don't make the book too cartoony. My confidence is a little shaken based off of the art, but she's one of my favorite characters ever and I'll be naming my daughter Kori. So I have to at least try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    I just hope they don't make the book too cartoony. My confidence is a little shaken based off of the art, but she's one of my favorite characters ever and I'll be naming my daughter Kori. So I have to at least try it.
    I don't want her series to be too cartoony either. I don't mind some humor, but too much humor is never good.

BANNED

Looking forward to reading about her in June. Not sure if you guys seen it but I found this interesting article about Starfire:

http://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/201...d-personality/
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 04-22-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Looking forward to reading about her in June. Not sure if you guys seen it but I found this interesting article about her:

http://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/201...d-personality/
    Very good article! Can't wait for Starfire's book to debut in June.

So who checked out the Starfire preview, its free on Comixology for those who haven't read it. I have to say i really liked it. Art was very pretty, and i thought Starfire was really enjoyable. Thats the Starfire im looking for. She felt young and happy. She was sweet and a little naive, yet willful and confident. Not too mention super hot. I was really happy with this preview.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-06-2015 at 11:07 AM.

CHECKMATE

♡♡♡