Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What characters do you all want to see appear in Starfire's new series? I would love to see Lobo guest star/cross-over in this. These two aliens with very different personas and outlooks on life meeting up can provide for some interesting stories. It can also serve as a way of exploring more of the DC cosmic side.

Not a bad idea, I guess.

Well, if any creative team could make me like this new Lobo, it'd be this one.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I want to see Starfire interact with other aliens and galactic heroes like Lobo, Hawkman, and Adam Strange on a more regular basis. I think it would be nice to see the different alien cultures contrasted amongst each other, so that we can see a distinction between Thanagarians, Rannians, Tamaranians, and such.

BANNED

It would be nice if her title didn't take place anywhere on Earth. Send her to the cosmos. I'm really going to miss her with Roy and Jason. Good times.

I don't know, i can see the appeal of both settings. In space in a way she'd almost be more at home, at the same time though on Earth they could play off her being an alien and not at home. She differs from Superman, Supergirl, and even Manhunter in that she can't hide like they can.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don't know, i can see the appeal of both settings. In space in a way she'd almost be more at home, at the same time though on Earth they could play off her being an alien and not at home. She differs from Superman, Supergirl, and even Manhunter in that she can't hide like they can.
    Starfire is the type of person who is not ashamed by the way she is though, she doesn't try to hide it. That's why I love her.

I keep losing the ebay bid war for the latest Starfire statue.....I'll keep trying. Really like the statue, here's the art on which it's based

starfire_da_by_artgerm-d7qvkae.jpg

Evil Starfire by Steve Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I want to see Starfire interact with other aliens and galactic heroes like Lobo, Hawkman, and Adam Strange on a more regular basis. I think it would be nice to see the different alien cultures contrasted amongst each other, so that we can see a distinction between Thanagarians, Rannians, Tamaranians, and such.
    I agree 100%. Starfire's series should feature stories on Earth, but also feature stories in space. I really think this title can act as a means to explore and expand the cosmic side of the DCnU. I want to see more of the Tamaraneans and their culture, but I also want to see other alien races and characters. Stories with the Thanagarians and Rannians would be great. I would love to see more of the Vega Star System explored more. The Gordanianas, the Psions, and the Warlords of Okaara can all be explored more. I think this title can be a great way to enrich the cosmic side of things beyond just the various Corps.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

This is really funny. I like the blonde guy's shirt too. I also really like the way Starfire looks here. Her hair is awesome.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I hope we get to see the return of K'tten!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is really funny. I like the blonde guy's shirt too. I also really like the way Starfire looks here. Her hair is awesome.
    I want that shirt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    I keep losing the ebay bid war for the latest Starfire statue.....I'll keep trying. Really like the statue, here's the art on which it's based

starfire_da_by_artgerm-d7qvkae.jpg
    I think my comics shop has it. Want their phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I hope we get to see the return of K'tten!
    This, and the SS Starfire.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

wow even covered up kori looks good ^_^