Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Not that crazy about the new look and pupils catering to the cartoon, but I'm a fan of Starfire.

Perez had it right.

Bring on the STAR SAPPHIRES to try recruit Kory. How has this NOT happened yet?
    Carol_Ferris-8.jpg

Seldom seen "De-Cleavaged and Re-Midriffed for Kids" Starfire Appreciation.
    (also featuring the "Protector" character stand in for Dick Grayson's Robin)

2548355-new_teen_titans_drug_abuse_awareness_2.jpgDrug_Awareness_Giveaway_3.jpg

Titans.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Carol_Ferris-8.jpg
    Same reason no other Lantern of any color has tried to recruit the empath with senses that stretch across a planet.

Ultimate Member

Well the Red Lanterns had the right idea when they made Mera one of them. Too bad it didn't stick longer. As for Starfire, people are acting like she's started wearing a Burka or something. She's still showing a "lot of skin" so to speak. It's essentially a sports bra, short shorts, and thigh-high boots. That's hardly a case of being "covered up." It's just that now her outfit looks like actual clothing, and that it might actually conceivably stay on during a fight/physical activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I hated how DC killed off Shayera during the height of her popularity, but that's not relevant to this thread.
    Anyways, I agree on wanting Blackfire as a villain. So many villainesses are lost and turned into "anti-heroes" or "anti-villains" for various reasons. It would be nice for the quality ones, like Blackfire, to remain evil. She's good at being bad.
    tbf this isn't limited to female villains. I mean we have Luthor on the Justice League right now.

Carol_Ferris-8.jpg
    To be honest, I think Starfire is a great fit for any/all the different Lantern groups. Starfire, like all Tamaraneans, are extremely passionate about her emotions so I think she would make a great GL; but I think she can inspire fear, so she can fit in the Sinestro Corp; but she also does have a lot of love and rage so she can fit with the Star Sapphires or Red Lanterns too. Her own fighting abilities and starbolts combined with any of the Lantern-granted powers would really make her a tough opponent for anyone.

Does anyone know which issue this is from:

I know its post DCnU 52 reboot.

More Starfire love:

by: Christopher Duran
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Think its around 13 or 14 when Superman confronted them.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Does anyone know which issue this is from:

I know its post DCnU 52 reboot.
    Superman Annual #1

Quote Originally Posted by InSavnity View Post
    Superman Annual #1
    Thanks!

I like the idea of Superman and Starfire interacting more with one another. I hope this continues with her solo. I think the two of them provide a very interesting dynamic and also provide great chemistry.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Thanks!

I like the idea of Superman and Starfire interacting more with one another. I hope this continues with her solo. I think the two of them provide a very interesting dynamic and also provide great chemistry.
    Granted it was Pre-52, I thought that Geoff John's development of Starfire as the "Alien Amazon Warrior Princess" put her in a nice dynamic with Wonder Woman.
    Kory's being committed to protecting younger characters from being abused/controlled by outside focus because of her own tragic upbringing made complete sense and moved the character forward as a mentor to the new generation of Titans.

3039427-starfire+wonder+woman+1.jpg 3039428-starfire+wonder+woman+2.jpg

And Mike McKone's rendition of Kory wasn't too shabby either.

This issue of RHATO was good, Komand'r i can't tell if she's good,evil or just a damn good at acting.

some good Starfire moments with Kom and like owning Rose in like less than a second.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Granted it was Pre-52, I thought that Geoff John's development of Starfire as the "Alien Amazon Warrior Princess" put her in a nice dynamic with Wonder Woman.
    Kory's being committed to protecting younger characters from being abused/controlled by outside focus because of her own tragic upbringing made complete sense and moved the character forward as a mentor to the new generation of Titans.

3039427-starfire+wonder+woman+1.jpg 3039428-starfire+wonder+woman+2.jpg

And Mike McKone's rendition of Kory wasn't too shabby either.
    I would like to see Wonder Woman and Starfire team up and become friends in the DCnU 52. Especially now since they are closer in age: Starfire being 21-23 I'd say, and Wonder Woman has been established as only being 23.

These two meeting one another would be interesting because I think they would get along well for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    This issue of RHATO was good, Komand'r i can't tell if she's good,evil or just a damn good at acting.

some good Starfire moments with Kom and like owning Rose in like less than a second.
    What issue is this?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Still not feeling the new costume she has in the series she is getting, but hey maybe i shall change my mind.