Super Moderator

Default "Agent Carter" Episode 6 Clips and Season Finale Synopsis Tease What's Coming

Agent Peggy Carter is in a spot of trouble in two clips from episode 6, "A Sin to Err," while a synopsis episode 8, "Valediction," is revealed.

Full article here.

This series had met and exceeded my expectations in so many ways. Now that the history of the Black Widow and the Howling Commandos have entered the picture, it can only get better. As much as I want to see what happens in the next season of Agents of SHIELD, I'll still be sad to see this series end.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Me too, this show is great. Hoping Dottie makes it through and is a continual thorn in Peggy's side (if we get more seasons).

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Me too, this show is great. Hoping Dottie makes it through and is a continual thorn in Peggy's side (if we get more seasons).
    Depending on the availability of the actors, I'd estimate our odds of getting more AC as excellent.

You know, a fun idea might be for AC and AoS to flip from season to season as mid-Season replacements for each other (next Season: full AC/mid-season AoS; next season: Full AoS/mid-season AC ...).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Depending on the availability of the actors, I'd estimate our odds of getting more AC as excellent.

You know, a fun idea might be for AC and AoS to flip from season to season as mid-Season replacements for each other (next Season: full AC/mid-season AoS; next season: Full AoS/mid-season AC ...).
    I disagree, only because AoS is such a staple now, decreasing it doesn't make sense. I'm also on the fence on if AC can be blown up into a full season show right now. Love the show, mind you, but not sure there is enough meat there. Last three episodes will tell me for sure.

As for alternative minis, there are possibilities. Deathlok and Inhumans are two that immediately come to mind. Chances are, we won't know until May for sure. Patience.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mattperiolat View Post
    I disagree, only because AoS is such a staple now, decreasing it doesn't make sense. I'm also on the fence on if AC can be blown up into a full season show right now. Love the show, mind you, but not sure there is enough meat there. Last three episodes will tell me for sure.

As for alternative minis, there are possibilities. Deathlok and Inhumans are two that immediately come to mind. Chances are, we won't know until May for sure. Patience.
    Actually, a lot of people thinking reducing ALL TV seasons to 8-12 episodes might improve all shows...

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    Actually, a lot of people thinking reducing ALL TV seasons to 8-12 episodes might improve all shows...
    Hell no. The breaks are already way too long.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

Fantastic Member

If my wife's love of Agent Carter is any indication, this kind of show is precisely what is needed to bring more female viewers/readers into the comic world. Good job, Marvel!
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.