Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    They also appeared in flash sale with crystals (usually 1 bio :16 crystals rate).

Wait long enough they will definitely be available for the free "3 stars hero selector" awarded by beating the fifth story mission.
    Thanks, it's good to know there are options.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I hope to see Hollow soon.
    Siryn would be awesome in this.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A-Force #4 preview is up, and yes, it does explain how She-Hulk knew magic was involved and how it ties to Arcadia. As I suspected, one panel in the previous issue was giving us the clue all along. Staring us in the face.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    A-Force #4 preview is up, and yes, it does explain how She-Hulk knew magic was involved and how it ties to Arcadia. As I suspected, one panel in the previous issue was giving us the clue all along. Staring us in the face.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    ... The... motives, could turn out to be rather unexpected though, that's what I'm thinkin'. Remember, regarding Secret Wars, ALL... is not what it seems, and I mean that in EVERY way... imaginable. Think... lifting the veil.
    But there are consequences for revealing the man behind the curtain, as he's a vile & vindictive sort, whose retaliation will be malevolent, merciless, and most macabre... it seems:

F U God Doom!

You may mortally wound many of our A-Force heroines & destroy their beloved paradise of Arcadia, but NEVER their spirit...

... and
    you'll get YOURS...

... for hell hath no FURY...

... like an ANGRY FEMALE!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-05-2015 at 01:44 AM.

BANNED

Let's be honest, who didn't see that coming concerning who the traitor is?

BANNED

That's my point though, I think when it's all said & done, LL won't be considered a "traitor"... as such, but more of a liberator () from deception - ironically enough - opening her fellow Arcadian's...

... and exposing the artificial reality of Battleworld for what it truly is, a construct of pure, delusional... FANTASY!

Also, I don't recall seeing this before, but my bad if it was already posted at some point:

... anyway, I LOVE IT! It's drawn by a Shane Davis, who I'm unfamiliar with, but if Jorge were ever in need of a fill-in for an ish or two... I wouldn't mind seeing him take up the reins, that's for sure!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-05-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

That little girl looks ready to kick major ass!

Yep, I've been saying Lady Loki since Day 1, lol.

It sounds like Doom's a real jerk, too (not surprised) -- Arcadia's my favorite part of Battleworld!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Read threw A-Force #4!

spoilers:
    Honestly Singularity has Become My Favorite Part of This Book! She says just what needs to be said and she just too adorable and Sweet not to lover her character and how she comes across. How she interacted with the other A-Force members saying single words to describe each of them and to perk up their spirts. She does this out of Pure Friendship as you can tell from the opening pages, but both her innocence and her playful attitude really makes her the Heart and Soul of The A-Force. She is the Spirit of the Team both Figuratively and Literally!

Sad to see that Female Loki in a Mad Rush for Power and feeling Superior toward's Jennifer's Rule, acted on a plan to try and frame She-Hulk and the A-Force in the eyes of The Thors. It was diabolical plan since she was risking so much in the very being of Arcadia but also that it lead to Miss America being taken away, shows how far Loki would go to achieve power. It shows to that Loki while trying to act like she cared for Nico and what happen to Miss America really Loki did not care and only care that the pieces feel so that Loki could take control, no matter who got hurt or killed, Medusa was part of that. That fact that Loki showed sadness for this but was willing to make such movies showed Loki's main care was power and where the chips feel they feel.

The Fight was Great, Full of Emotion and Glad that both She-Hulk and Nico where the focal points of it. It was a just way to go about the fight cause it had all built-up to that moment! Loved to that Singularity does this BIG HELLO threw the Widow to Loki to engage the Attack, that made me Smile and Laugh so much!!! ^_^

At the End the Business REALLY got into the Horror Levels with Loki Unlessing the SHIELD and the Marvel Zombies onto Arcadia, that was a Major Ohhh.........F****** H***!!!!!

The next issue looks like it will be something in the A-Force Working to keep the peace they hold so Dear and I hope this leads to a WHOLE ARMY of Female Heroes!

5 out of 5 Stars!!!
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Awww... it's kinda sad, relatively speaking, that my official first post under a new & improved, more accurately defining moniker... is gonna be a less than enthusiastic response to A-Force's Secet Wars #4. It was just OK for me, and I felt fairly disappointed while reading it, as it was VERY by the numbers & seemed rather... halfhearted, in the writing department, to be perfectly honest. The Judas revelation was way too SAFE... and predictable, as most if not ALL of us, were suspecting & anticipated such an uninspiring outcome from the get-go:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... I don't trust spoilers:
    Lady L
    end of spoilers, and now think she may be the traitor, not Medusa. ...
    ... even her motivations were most mundane. So yeah, easily the weakest installment thus far, making the pressure on final issue #5 to be spectacularly memorable & truly something to behold even more essential... in order to recapture the excitement experienced when this project's concept was initially announced, and then later debuted, IMO.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-13-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    But there are consequences for revealing the man behind the curtain, as he's a vile & vindictive sort, whose retaliation will be malevolent, merciless, and most macabre... it seems:

It's totally uncool how this title continues to use Rogue's image when she is not in the book. SMH.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    It's totally uncool how this title continues to use Rogue's image when she is not in the book. SMH.
    But you should be happy to see her on the cover because people will see that Rogue showed up, even if it's just a cameo.

I'm happy for every Storm cameo especially on books where she is not expected to show up.

Post secret wars, is this title going to keep dual writers or will one of the authors completely take over the book?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    But you should be happy to see her on the cover because people will see that Rogue showed up, even if it's just a cameo.

I'm happy for every Storm cameo especially on books where she is not expected to show up.
    There is no cameo. That's the point. The title uses her on the cover to entice readers and Rogue is not even In the actual issue. Not cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    There is no cameo. That's the point. The title uses her on the cover to entice readers and Rogue is not even In the actual issue. Not cool.
    Showing up on the cover only is better than having a cameo inside the comic because most people would see comic characters on a comic cover especially if they bring/show the comic in public.