Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Strike force morituri was about superheros with a limited shelf life of one year defending their earth from horde aliens.
    It was one of the best written underrated marvel books. Sadly the heros are trademarked by the creators. The concept isn't though and showed up in the new xforce.
    Adept would be an interesting hero to see again, on that note. (Even if she didn't make it through the series.) She had a fairly unique and interesting power.

You want to know who would surprise me to see again?

The shape shifting blonde Texas girl from the Order!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    You want to know who would surprise me to see again?

The shape shifting blonde Texas girl from the Order!

http://marvel.wikia.com/Rebecca_Ryan_(Earth-616)

If she's a shapeshifter... she might be on the cover already and you wouldn't know it. ;P
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

http://marvel.wikia.com/Rebecca_Ryan_(Earth-616)

If she's a shapeshifter... she might be on the cover already and you wouldn't know it. ;P
    Possibly! She was like another Karolina Dean/Julie Power except with Shapeshifting.

BANNED

one problem i can see this book having is trying to shove too many characters into a single issue....the cover they've shown makes it seem more like A Team Up Of The Month kind of book rather than an actual team with it's own HQ and consistent roster

i know there are core members on the book and it probably won't be like a desperate attempt to get as many female characters on one issue but there's not much to really say about this given it's just suppose to be a temporary slot filler until the avengers return after the events of secret wars and even if this book is still around once the avengers return It'll probably meet a fate similar to fearless defenders
    Last edited by Chrysalis_Changling; 03-02-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    one problem i can see this book having is trying to shove too many characters into a single issue....the cover they've shown makes it seem more like A Team Up Of The Month kind of book rather than an actual team with it's own HQ and consistent roster

i know there are core members on the book and it probably won't be like a desperate attempt to get as many female characters on one issue but there's not much to really say about this given it's just suppose to be a temporary slot filler until the avengers return after the events of secret wars and even if this book is still around once the avengers return It'll probably meet a fate similar to fearless defenders
    They already said in an interview that a lot of those heroes will be cameos, maybe just for a panel too. Still, I'm hyped.

BANNED

eh....i dunno seems like you are opening yourself to disappointment

BANNED

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

I hope for AOA Lady Loki Loki is canonically genderfluid. Sif and Threnody.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    That's a risk I'm willing to take.
    I'm not too big on medusa so her being a character we'll see a lot of doesn't excite me

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

NewMutant came by and posted something in the Emma Appreciation Thread that I thought I'd share:

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I went to Long Beach Con this past weekend. Kris Anka had an booth and I looked through his art and he had the cover of A-Force #2 which had Morrison's Emma on it. I asked if she was in the series and he said it the main five with rotating other females as the writer wants.
    So it'll definitely be a rotating cast, beyond the core group. ^_^
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I'm a little torn - I like the cast they have assembled for this, and I would read tons about just their adventures, but I also want to see A-Force spotlight all of the great lesser-known superheroines from issue to issue. Hopefully this lasts long enough that we can get a good mix of both.

BANNED

If it'll have rotating heroes, awesome. I'm okay with that. What would your ideal teams be then? For starters, mine is...

She-Hulk
    Rogue
    Medusa
    Storm
    Female Thor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I'm a little torn - I like the cast they have assembled for this, and I would read tons about just their adventures, but I also want to see A-Force spotlight all of the great lesser-known superheroines from issue to issue. Hopefully this lasts long enough that we can get a good mix of both.
    i fear this will be nothing than a brave and the bold style team up book with She-Hulk Medusa Nico Dazzler And Singularity as the only characters we really see on a consistent basis to get some development

BANNED

Storm
    Rogue
    Scarlet Witch