Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1692

I just want to note that Singularity gets me so hard.
    finallyhugs (2).jpg

Comics needs more hugging.

Is A-Force an actual Avengers team or is just Avengers who happen to be women on adventures, by themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Actually, now that you mention it, I can hear a lot of Hynden Walch in there...
    If Singularity ever make an animated debut, she should definitively voiced by Hynden Walch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    finallyhugs (2).jpg

Comics needs more hugging.

I fully agree.

I can not say liked the way it was made the dialogue between Dazzler and Medusa but hell I am tired of so many brawls between heroes (and fans). They are in a city that needs help and this is exactly what heroes do help people. Glad Singularity could unite the team again.

I wait for the day Singularity and Kamala take part in a mission together for the first time think the two would get along very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    That was probably not the best choice of words. I got scared for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Is A-Force an actual Avengers team or is just Avengers who happen to be women on adventures, by themselves?
    More like the latter. Though I think they're considering themselves an actual team now... Just not an "Avengers" one I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    I dunno...Carol and She-Hulk are the only official Avengers on the team, unless I missed when Medusa was handed an Avengers ID Card, even if they're not on any of the main teams right now, and I don't think that warrants the group official Avengers status though that's a lot more ambiguous these days with all the different Avengers teams.

Though I don't think the Ultimates are counted as an official Avengers team, even though you have three Avengers in the group, since they're really their own thing. Same likely goes for A-Force.

BANNED

Didn't Kelly Thompson confirm that yes, A-Force is an Avengers team?

both the Ultimates and A-Force were there, with the ANADA group and the Uncanny Avengers, fighting the Celestial in CW2's opening acts. I think they're officially Avenger teams.
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

Why is Singularity stated to be "gender fluid" -- has she taken on the form of a human male at any point since A-Force #1?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-17-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    both the Ultimates and A-Force were there, with the ANADA group and the Uncanny Avengers, fighting the Celestial in CW2's opening acts. I think they're officially Avenger teams.
    So were the X-Men and the Inhumans. Ultimates is only technically an Avengers team, but I don't see why they would consider their team an Avengers one in-story. A-Force... Well, they started as friends working together and their dynamic is still that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Why is Singularity stated to be "gender fluid" -- has she taken on the form of a human male at any point since A-Force #1?
    When was that stated?

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So were the X-Men and the Inhumans. Ultimates is only technically an Avengers team, but I don't see why they would consider their team an Avengers one in-story. A-Force... Well, they started as friends working together and their dynamic is still that.

When was that stated?
    I think i last saw it in her Marvel wiki page...
    Everything Lives!

I think they just assumed because she's actually an universe that probably could take a male form if she wanted to. But that's not really the definition of gender fluid.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

I think they just assumed because she's actually an universe that probably could take a male form if she wanted to. But that's not really the definition of gender fluid.
    Yeah, that's a shapeshifter/polymorph/doppelganger.
    Everything Lives!

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

Singularity is gender fluid because she's not a human and not a specific gender. She chooses to take a female shape (at this time) because it's what makes sense to her and is how she feels. It is also largely what she has been exposed to as she has mostly surrounded herself with women at this point in her life and it makes sense and is only natural that she identifies with women as a result.

BANNED

When was that stated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I think i last saw it in her Marvel wiki page...
    It was implied in one of the "LGBT" threads so I "Googled" the premise and reread A-Force #'s 1-6 -- I found no evidence of what BleedingCool.com was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Singularity is gender fluid because she's not a human and not a specific gender. She chooses to take a female shape (at this time) because it's what makes sense to her and is how she feels. It is also largely what she has been exposed to as she has mostly surrounded herself with women at this point in her life and it makes sense and is only natural that she identifies with women as a result.

How? When ‎Nico Minoru found Singularity she was unconscious and already in a female form..
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-17-2016 at 03:02 PM.