Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1692
    Astonishing Member

With the recent announcement of the Jennifer Walters HULK Series.....does this means the ending of the A-FORCE Series or will this continue without Miss Walters on the Team...?!?

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    With the recent announcement of the Jennifer Walters HULK Series.....does this means the ending of the A-FORCE Series or will this continue without Miss Walters on the Team...?!?
    I darker more aggressive Jenn would change the dynamic of A-Force, and I'm not sure for the good, also to see what her reaction is after CWII to Carol and her involvement with the death of Bruce.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    I really hope this wont be the end of A-force. It's my favourite team book and it's stories and characterizations have been amazing.

I really don't know if this title is ending or not. They didn't mention it in the last letters page, but everything seems to indicate it's ending (even next issue's cover looks final). Maybe they'll relaunch? If so, we should be hearing about it pretty soon.
    I'd really like to see some new additions like Valkyrie, Misty Knight and Elsa Bloodstone as a regular member.

Actually, they did mention it. Read the opening paragraph carefully. Says something about a final installment... so despite those optimistic letter replies, yeah, it's gone. Those block capital FOREVERs were sarcastic, unfortunately.

the final installment of the CW2 story...
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I really hope this wont be the end of A-force. It's my favourite team book and it's stories and characterizations have been amazing.
    Just seen the December Solicts for Marvel.......

Spectacular Member

well December seems to confirm November wasn't just a 1 month skip or delay ;_;

very disappointed we won't be seeing more of this team -- I was really enjoying this book & the ladies' interactions. Dazzler, Singularity & Nico will probably head to comic limbo. Dazzler likely won't end up in a X-book & despite being affected by M-pox hasn't appeared in any Inhumans vs X-Men images. Maybe she will be a casualty.

Ugh. I was really really hoping it was only a month off.
    Can't it be relaunched pls???

Hedging my bet on a relaunch, as it seems to be common enough. But if not then my comic curse continues: everything I like that isn't OML seems to get cancelled. Fear to all who are added to my pull list.

As for the Hulk title: meh. How many titles is OML in, again? Plus _none_ of them are as gritty s his own solo title so that's nothing new.

Though honestly the addition of a new lady does set the stage to let Jennifer "slide out" if needed.
    Last edited by GrandEleven; 09-20-2016 at 11:48 AM.

I didn't see a Ms. Marvel solicite either and I doubt that's canceled. And my comic shop (as weird as they can be) hasn't heard of it being cancelled. So I'm hoping for a January relaunch.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

This has been a consistently entertaining, inspiring and down right great adventure series every month. It has great characters and is being written by a writer who makes it seem effortless in the interaction and characterization with each page. Kelly Thompson and her artist from Molina, Caldwell and Sequiera have done a fantastic job with each issue. For this book to not come back would be a great shame, not just for the readers and the creators involved but for the Marvel Universe as well. This is a team that could have had a powerful impact on the MU beyond just their series. I hope this series gets relaunched and I hope Kelly gets to write it again!
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

I remember reading an interview with Thompson (maybe on Marvel.com?) about adding a big name character to the book after Civil War II so I'm guessing it may be relaunched. NYCC is coming up so there'll probably be some new books announced. Maybe this will be one of them.....
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I remember reading an interview with Thompson (maybe on Marvel.com?) about adding a big name character to the book after Civil War II so I'm guessing it may be relaunched. NYCC is coming up so there'll probably be some new books announced. Maybe this will be one of them.....
    Wasn't that about an A-List character teaming up with the team during the CW2 arc? Which then turned out to be a C-Lister? I mean Elsa is amazing but... A-Lister? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Wasn't that about an A-List character teaming up with the team during the CW2 arc? Which then turned out to be a C-Lister? I mean Elsa is amazing but... A-Lister? Really?
    I'm pretty certain that she mentioned Elsa during the CW2 arc and that an A-Lister was joining in the following arc. I'll see if I can find the interview.

Edit: Sorry, can't find it on Marvel.com (can't search either on the sight). Pretty sure that's where I originally saw the article.
    Last edited by klynn; 09-20-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers