Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1692

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I remember reading an interview with Thompson (maybe on Marvel.com?) about adding a big name character to the book after Civil War II so I'm guessing it may be relaunched. NYCC is coming up so there'll probably be some new books announced. Maybe this will be one of them.....
    Crossing fingers for that to happen, it would suck a lot of if A-force ended terminated.

Yeah, I think this volume is done :/ I hope they relaunch it, hopefully under a new team name.

I'm going to believe it'll continue until Ms. Thompson herself (or Marvel) says otherwise.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Niffleheim

Maybe the A-Lister Is Rogue since she seems to have been booted out of the Unity Squad by HydraCap.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Maybe the A-Lister Is Rogue since she seems to have been booted out of the Unity Squad by HydraCap.
    When did that happen? She's still on the most recent solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Cap booted everyone out. So technically, Cap was the one who left and the Unity Squad kind of are an "unofficial team" now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I'm pretty certain that she mentioned Elsa during the CW2 arc and that an A-Lister was joining in the following arc. I'll see if I can find the interview.

Edit: Sorry, can't find it on Marvel.com (can't search either on the sight). Pretty sure that's where I originally saw the article.
    The latest article about A-Force on Marvel's site I could find is that one:
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/26438/..._reckoned_with
    I mean, there's one more but it's with Paulo Siqueira talking about the art only.

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

This was the interview with the mention of an A-Lister (not Elsa):

http://www.newsarama.com/29087-civil...r-a-force.html

Nice! Thanks for the link and there's our answer guys. At least, I'm taking that as answer.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

The thing is, that interview was from May. So she may have had some big plans for after CWII, but if the sales weren't there, then those plans don't really matter.

We'll have to wait and see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    The thing is, that interview was from May. So she may have had some big plans for after CWII, but if the sales weren't there, then those plans don't really matter.

We'll have to wait and see, though.
    Last time I chekced A-force's last issue was over the 25k, so then it meant that it was safe from cancellation.

Maybe something happens in Civil War II's final issues that affects A-Force's status quo. That would certainly explain a two month no-show on the solicits, as the finale of Civil War II is now out between Christmas and New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Last time I chekced A-force's last issue was over the 25k, so then it meant that it was safe from cancellation.
    August 2016 Sales
    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...6/2016-08.html
    101- A-Force- 8- $3.99- Marvel- 27,743

Then I think it's safe to say that A-Force is fine. It's probably going to have a January release date or something and be rebooted again?

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Then I think it's safe to say that A-Force is fine. It's probably going to have a January release date or something and be rebooted again?
    It wasn't in the catalogues for Marvel NOW 2.0 though.