Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1692
    Spectacular Member

So Singularity, Dazzler, and Nico will be relegated to limbo. This is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    Nico at least has a likely Runaways relaunch to look forward to.

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Confirmed cancelled by a subscription notification email. Readers are being moved over to Jen's new Hulk solo.
    Nothing against Jen, cause you guys KNOW I love her (avatar for additional proof!) but seems like they should move your subscription to another KELLY THOMPSON book...like HAWKEYE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Nothing against Jen, cause you guys KNOW I love her (avatar for additional proof!) but seems like they should move your subscription to another KELLY THOMPSON book...like HAWKEYE!
    Kelly, do you think/know if/that She-Hulk's new direction(her darker book and stuff) is related with the end of A-Force?

The email wasn't mine - a screengrab was posted in another thread. They seem to go for thematic similarity over shared writers. Ant-Man subscribers are getting Unstoppable Wasp - because they're both Pym Particle users I guess. Mockingbird's readers are getting Occupy Avengers, I assume because of Clint Barton being Bobbi's ex-husband. Contest of Champions readers got moved to the new Champions, when all they have in common is the name (U.S.Avengers would've been a better match there). Howard the Duck readers got moved to Squirrel Girl - I assume because they've teamed up a few months ago. Drax readers are getting Gamora, just because they're both Guardians of the Galaxy members. For some reason, Web Warriors readers got pushed over to Amazing Spider-Man - but the team is due to show up in the Clone Conspiracy mini, so I think the readers should've been sent there first, or to Spider-Gwen's solo book.

Spectacular Member

Very, very disappointed the series ends at #10. I was so enjoying the team dynamic. It was also as good on action as it was the character interactions.

I can see them doing a new Runways/Young Avengers mash-up book. I don't think Wiccan or Hulkling are attached anywhere after the re-launch, are they?

Dazzler & Singularity I expect will be shunted off to limbo. Dazzler hasn't shown-up in any IvX promo or covers, despite being afflicted and a (former) X-Man & (former) teammate of Medusa -- maybe she succumbs to M-pox during the event?

I don't know much about the new She-Hulk book (except that the artist and writer on it are PHENOMENAL). But as far as I know She-Hulk having a new book and what appears to be a new direction for Jen based on her recent experiences has nothing to do with A-Force being cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The email wasn't mine - a screengrab was posted in another thread. They seem to go for thematic similarity over shared writers. Ant-Man subscribers are getting Unstoppable Wasp - because they're both Pym Particle users I guess. Mockingbird's readers are getting Occupy Avengers, I assume because of Clint Barton being Bobbi's ex-husband. Contest of Champions readers got moved to the new Champions, when all they have in common is the name (U.S.Avengers would've been a better match there). Howard the Duck readers got moved to Squirrel Girl - I assume because they've teamed up a few months ago. Drax readers are getting Gamora, just because they're both Guardians of the Galaxy members. For some reason, Web Warriors readers got pushed over to Amazing Spider-Man - but the team is due to show up in the Clone Conspiracy mini, so I think the readers should've been sent there first, or to Spider-Gwen's solo book.
    Yeah, I was just kidding around. But thanks for the info!

I'll still miss A-Force though. It was one of my favorite team books out there D:
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nico at least has a likely Runaways relaunch to look forward to.
    Ultimately, Singularity is the only character in the cast that it's possible we won't see again. It would be a shame for Ali not to be involved in the X-Books' relaunches.

But it's even more of a shame that Singularity may not be around at all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

My guess is that A-Force WILL be back with a new creative team.

I don't know much about the new She-Hulk book (except that the artist and writer on it are PHENOMENAL). But as far as I know She-Hulk having a new book and what appears to be a new direction for Jen based on her recent experiences has nothing to do with A-Force being cancelled.
    Thanks.

My guess is that A-Force WILL be back with a new creative team.
    Hopefully! It's just that I thought most Marvel Now books were already announced, but with some recent news maybe not really. Since we already lost the creative team, at least the team of characters should stay the same imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Thanks.

Hopefully! It's just that I thought most Marvel Now books were already announced, but with some recent news maybe not really. Since we already lost the creative team, at least the team of characters should stay the same imo.
    Yeah, I mean, honestly I'm too close to it (and too sad) to be able to talk about it without emotion and a personal stake in it!

Yeah, I mean, honestly I'm too close to it (and too sad) to be able to talk about it without emotion and a personal stake in it!
    I always felt the passion you put on the book, it must be really sad. Good luck with Kate, and hopefully someone can do justice to the A-Force gals(Maybe G. Willow could come back? We're not even sure if that's happening at all but now you brought me hope. )

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hopefully! It's just that I thought most Marvel Now books were already announced, but with some recent news maybe not really.
    Apparently not, because they've just announced Iceman.