Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1692

Oh no. *adds to wish list*
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Look who's coming to Avengers Academy!

https://news.marvel.com/games/56237/...ngers-academy/

No surprised that Dazzler got excluded. Stupid X ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Great news! Now I wish to have a tablet to play the game xdd Can't wait to see the rest of the designs of the characters by rank

I play this game. I got away with not realyl participating in the last few events....but I have a feeling this one may take some of my money. Spider-Woman gets a new outfit and I NEED her to have it. And I need all of those ladies pictured above. My Avengers Academy is quickly becoming an All Girls School ha.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I totally loved the picture of Singularity making a Nick Fury snowman xdd

I just needed Wanda on this game to play it. I'm not even asking the X-Men, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I just needed Wanda on this game to play it. I'm not even asking the X-Men, damn.
    I would also love to see Wanda in Avengers Academy.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I have been thinking about a little something I call the Dazzler Curse. It seems that every series that Dazzler is a major part of doesn't last very long. Her solo series in the 1980's got canned, it lasted 42 issues but Marvel really tried to push it without much success, she did have a decent length with the X-Men (around 30 issues) but then dropped off the map for 15 years. Then we have New Excalibur that lasted 24 issues, her stints with the X-Men never lasted long, then we had X-Treme X-Men which again didn't last too long and now A-Force. I beginning to think that to make a successful series it is best not to include Dazzler into it.
    Most of what's intriguing about a book's roster is figuring out why the writer is using the character and how. Even to casual readers who only really know the character's infamy rather than read her backstory. Coming from as non biased point as i can objectively muster, I feel like the character is such a curve ball, left field choice character inclusion, that it denotes kind of mini adventure that the characters will be on just by her sheer inclusion. The character is also a whole lotta personality, so I dunno, she kinds dominates given panel time as your brain struggles to justify her presence, at all. she's just a really fun character that is also very meta textual in her design, she represents the era she's in and because she's available to be used more freely, she just tends to be less static than the more iconic characters around her and that's intriguing, from what i'm seeing, to newer readership. You can't deny that the character has seen an uptrend in the last few years, but it doesn't feel like the company is "pushing" her on us. A little Dazzler goes a long way.

Dazzler's also got cult classic appeal that hasn't seemed to die over the years. Like, her stories, in a series where she's cameo'ing do really well, and that must be that niche appeal? maybe? Like, her brand has become kind of a meme in the MU over the years so people who haven't even read one thing with her in it, know her immediately when she gets referenced. It's weird. For instance, it was really hard finding both of her arcs from Uncanny X-Men in back trade. It's slo really hard to find a lot of her any of the titles you mentioned. In Wolverine: TBTI the arc that featured her was the best selling of the series. The Utopia Years that featured her return to the Uncanny X-men books can arguably be called some of the best character moments, and development the X-men on whole had in recent years. To be totally honest, and let's not even get started on her actual merchandise.... She really does have such a permanent place as being an impermanent character in what is probably an impermanent series. You're just supposed to enjoy whatever is in front of you before it's gone.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Awesome! I'm totally getting Jane Foster, also She-Hulk looks pretty cool too. To bad about Dazzler, it would of been cool to get her too.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

I was surprised to see Singularity in the Avengers Academy.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Safe to say that A-Force has broken up. Medusa's definitely going to be pissed off after what happened in IVX #1. spoilers:
    Dazzler infiltrated the Quiet Room and incapacitated Black Bolt.
    end of spoilers

Safe to say that A-Force has broken up. Medusa's definitely going to be pissed off after what happened in IVX #1. spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    For me the characters that really pulled A-force were Nico, Dazzler and Singularity. As long as the three of them stay together, A-force will continue (and it would rock more with She-hulk onboard).

end of spoilers
    Frankly, given her current relationship status with Black Bolt, I think Medusa would be partially pleased with what happened .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Frankly, given her current relationship status with Black Bolt, I think Medusa would be partially pleased with what happened .
    Privately, she might be pleased something like this should've happenned to her Ex-consort/Ruler.....but she would also considered this another insult to her people overall; regardless of her friendship with Allison.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    For me the characters that really pulled A-force were Nico, Dazzler and Singularity. As long as the three of them stay together, A-force will continue (and it would rock more with She-hulk onboard).
    I'd say Nico, Singularity and She-Hulk. Though Dazzler would be the 4th, Medusa and Carol are the ones who have a lot more to do than hanging out with the girls.