Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I hope they do deliver on "You're favorites are gonna show up". I want to be surprised at the characters I find!
    I'm really hoping for Hazmat.

BANNED

I should have tweeted Wilson about the ladies from Malibu Comics. Can anyone help me with this?

I kinda remembered my favorite character from Malibu. Her name is Pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm really hoping for Hazmat.
    Man, I would be happy to see her again.

I'm really looking forward to this title.

I LOVE G. Willow Wilson's Ms. Marvel (One of my favorite titles right now, top five for sure, maybe top three). I'm not at all familiar with Marguerite Bennett's work, but I'm definitely willing to give her a chance. I'm not familiar with Jorge Molina either, but from what I've seen of his work from the scans you guys were kind enough to post I really like his art.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I should have tweeted Wilson about the ladies from Malibu Comics. Can anyone help me with this?

I kinda remembered my favorite character from Malibu. Her name is Pressure.

Do they even fall under Marvel's copyright purview...?

I'd rather see the gals of Generation X again (Mondo can tag along, whatever, lol):

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this title.

I LOVE G. Willow Wilson's Ms. Marvel (One of my favorite titles right now, top five for sure, maybe top three). I'm not at all familiar with Marguerite Bennett's work, but I'm definitely willing to give her a chance. I'm not familiar with Jorge Molina either, but from what I've seen of his work from the scans you guys were kind enough to post I really like his art.
    I really liked Jorge Molina on X-Men: Legacy, so I'm happy to see him attached to this project, too!
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 02-20-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I really liked Jorge Molina on X-Men: Legacy, so I'm happy to see him attached to this project, too!
    I might have to check out X-men Legacy then.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I might have to check out X-men Legacy then.
    It's a cool series, even though the art isn't that great when it's not Jorge Molina, in my opinion. ;D

I'm looking at the CV page now and it looks like he only did the art for #4-#6...

http://www.comicvine.com/x-men-legac...es/4040-52598/

Even so, fondly remembered by me. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Do they even fall under Marvel's copyright purview...?
    Nope. The Ultraverse characters are apparently in a very complicated situation.

I hope Karma shows up. Karma's awesome.

You know who would be surprising faces?

Wallflower and Mariko Sunfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Nope. The Ultraverse characters are apparently in a very complicated situation.

I hope Karma shows up. Karma's awesome.
    Hmm... ^_^;;

And yes, Karma would be cool.

You know who would be surprising faces?

Wallflower and Mariko Sunfire.
    This is true... they can bring back any deadies they want, male or female. Of course, that refers to any Battleworld region that originally comes from an alternate universe. So many C-List or below favorites, dead and gone, I'd love to have back.
    Prεtty Pεnny

I don't want to jump the gun, but...

Kris Anka posted these. Seeing how it looks like Nico is below Chavez and Emma Frost is back in her duds, I think it's safe to guess this is for A-Force

BANNED

Wait a sec... if America is there... *starts wondering if Cassie Lang might show up eventually* Hmmmm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    For Hero Worship in regard to the Writers:

G. Willow Wilson -Known for her works for Vertigo (Cairo, Air, and The Unexpected Volume 2) and DC works (The Outsiders Mini she helped write, as well as the awesome mini for Vixen) and we all know her marvel stuff so that's that. She's also a poet and a prose writer with two books under her belt, along with working for various magazine publications.

Marguerite Bennett -A new voice in comics. She was a student under Scott Snyder (I believe Graduate classes) who eventually came into comics via working with him on some material for DC. She's written for DC exclusively so far in her comics area (A special Lois Lane issue of Superman, Injustice issues, Talon issues, Earth 2: Worlds End, Lobo and Batgirl.) I'm not sure about her short stories or prose work as, again she's really new to the whole writers scene.
    Much thanks Darkspellmaster, this is really cool. I will quote & credit you, and add it to the A-Force info summary, in the first few posts on Page 1. I also would like & most appreciate more contributions from fans, whether it be actual text/images or just some suggestions, I strongly encourage you to put your thoughts & ideas out there - I'm sure we'd all love to know them! And I think it'd be great if a sort of... "community consensus" could be achieved for our "front page splash" introduction to the team, characters, & world - by creators - I'm sure we're all going to LOVE & is going to be a HUGE HIT!!...

I'm just wondering if the second issue cover is also Cheung. With MORE females!
    What S/D hints at... is one thing in particular everybody could take part in right away, that could be fun, and it's adding to a list from post #3 that I've already started of:

MIA Heroines (so far): Invisible Woman, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, Polaris, Magik, Rachel Grey, Domino, M, Crystal, Mockingbird, Tigra, Black Cat, Valkyrie, Meggan, Sif, Frenzy, Danger, Dagger, Blink, Misty Knight, Songbird, Clea, Sersi, Gamora, Kate Bishop, Hollow, Diamondback, Sabra, Silver Sable, Namora, Darkstar, Quake, Echo, Angela, White Tiger...

I know there is plenty of others, so let's get 'em on there, before any new promo pics or covers are released... then we can use it for reference & as a sort of checklist - for accuracy when we play... "Spot & Name That Heroine!", lol.

I hope to update & revise those intro posts sometime over the weekend, but will definitely be doin' a breakdown of that awesome CBR Marguerite Bennett interview first, highlighting all of what I think are the most important & interesting new reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    MIA Heroines (so far): Invisible Woman, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, Polaris, Magik, Rachel Grey, Domino, M, Crystal, Mockingbird, Tigra, Black Cat, Valkyrie, Meggan, Sif, Frenzy, Danger, Dagger, Blink, Misty Knight, Songbird, Clea, Sersi, Gamora, Kate Bishop, Hollow, Diamondback, Sabra, Silver Sable, Namora, Darkstar, Quake, Echo, Angela, White Tiger...

I know there is plenty of others, so let's get 'em on there, before any new promo pics or covers are released... then we can use it for reference & as a sort of checklist - for accuracy when we play... "Spot & Name That Heroine!", lol.

I hope to update & revise those intro posts sometime over the weekend, but will definitely be doin' a breakdown of that awesome CBR Marguerite Bennett interview first, highlighting all of what I think are the most important & interesting new reveals.
    Were you aware of that tweet by Bennett stating she's got 20 heroines of color in the first issue (or something like that...?). Just an FYI, I don't have the time to look it up right now. XD

I don't want to jump the gun, but...

Kris Anka posted these. Seeing how it looks like Nico is below Chavez and Emma Frost is back in her duds, I think it's safe to guess this is for A-Force
    Oh man, you could totally be right! They're both bigger names than the dozens of obscure female characters I want to appear in this title, so it seems very likely! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Wait a sec... if America is there... *starts wondering if Cassie Lang might show up eventually* Hmmmm.
    Or Cassie St. Commons! ...Sorry, my mind automatically goes there when I read "Cassie." ;D

A Tale of Two Cassies:

Prεtty Pεnny

MIA Heroines: Spitfire?
    I surrender to the Contest