Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1692

Singularity is now avaiable to recruit in the Avengers Academy game, and from what I saw of her dialogues in tumblr, she is the cutest thing in the entire Universe (I'm glad that they have respected her personality and character from the comics). Now I want to have a tablet to play the game and get Singularity

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Singularity so moe!
    afor.jpg
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Singularity so moe!
    afor.jpg
    Ditto, and she is so adorable in her Healer costume :3

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

I'm sure most of you guys here (the hardcore fans!) already have the issues, but the Vol. 2 Trade got released this past week - even though it was initially showing for 5/17 (!)

This collects A-Force 5 - 10. Thanks again for reading, you were all really great and I had a great time. I hope A-Force will be back someday soon, even if it doesn't get to be me writing those adventures. And thanks to those of you that came on board Hawkeye! <3

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...26876194504705
    Last edited by Kelly Thompson; 01-23-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    I'm sure most of you guys here (the hardcore fans!) already have the issues, but the Vol. 2 Trade got released this past week - even though it was initially showing for 5/17 (!)

This collects A-Force 5 - 10. Thanks again for reading, you were all really great and I had a great time. I hope A-Force will be back someday soon, even if it doesn't get to be me writing those adventures. And thanks to those of you that came on board Hawkeye! <3

Oh I miss A-Force so much. It was nice having you here, I hope you can do the same for Hawkeye too! I'm not currently reading it cause I have too many books, but I'll get the trades!

Hmmm. Looks like the print version on Amazon is still showing for May. So odd. Hopefully they will update that. In the meantime your LCS should have it and if not, try Midtown Comics:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1583080

Quote Originally Posted by wiccan View Post
    oh i miss a-force so much.
    me too. T_T

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Same here, I miss having this team on zany adventures. Sorry if this was answered before, but who was the person Medusa sent to watch over She-Hulk when she and Carol went to find Nico? I had some theories of it being Crystal or the Human Torch but we never saw who Medusa called.

Same here, A-force was a fun and amazing series.

What really stinks is they just had the A-Force event in the Avengers Academy game over the holidays. I would imagine that those who play the game because of the MCU got exposure to a bunch of characters they're now (hopefully)trying to find out more about since they aren't in the MCU yet.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) and after IVX Medusa will no longer be available, so the book was doomed by poor planning from Marvel. I don't know how soon the Runaways TV show is launching but I expect they'll relaunch the Runaways comic book when that time comes, thus making Nico unavailable as well. The game used Jane Foster Thor and Ms America Chavez in place of Medusa (who is obviously being saved for an Inhumans event) and Dazzler (mutants are banned from the games). The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) and after IVX Medusa will no longer be available, so the book was doomed by poor planning from Marvel. I don't know how soon the Runaways TV show is launching but I expect they'll relaunch the Runaways comic book when that time comes, thus making Nico unavailable as well. The game used Jane Foster Thor and Ms America Chavez in place of Medusa (who is obviously being saved for an Inhumans event) and Dazzler (mutants are banned from the games). The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).
    I wish it could have at least lasted some more issues? 10 is such a small number. As you said, sales didn't seemed to be the determinant fact, as lots and lots of series lasted/are lasting longer selling less...

Sales definitely weren't the issue - the series was selling pretty well last I saw.

I think it was because of the outcome of CWII and also IvX that got it cancelled.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Hmmm. Looks like the print version on Amazon is still showing for May. So odd. Hopefully they will update that. In the meantime your LCS should have it and if not, try Midtown Comics:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1583080
    I ordered my copy through DCBS a few months ago and I should have it today or tomorrow!!! So excited!! (even though I've already read the original issues!)
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) ... The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).
    I really hope this book comes back with She-Hulk. To go from the team leader to not being there at all would be disheartening but at the same time I really do miss the team's dynamic, especially Singularity as she now floats into nonexistence.