Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1692
  1. #1636
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Singularity is now avaiable to recruit in the Avengers Academy game, and from what I saw of her dialogues in tumblr, she is the cutest thing in the entire Universe (I'm glad that they have respected her personality and character from the comics). Now I want to have a tablet to play the game and get Singularity

  2. #1637
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Singularity so moe!
    afor.jpg
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    (Please return to the Academy setting before I turn 47...)

  3. #1638
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Singularity so moe!
    afor.jpg
    Ditto, and she is so adorable in her Healer costume :3

  4. #1639
    Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    180

    Default

    I'm sure most of you guys here (the hardcore fans!) already have the issues, but the Vol. 2 Trade got released this past week - even though it was initially showing for 5/17 (!)

    This collects A-Force 5 - 10. Thanks again for reading, you were all really great and I had a great time. I hope A-Force will be back someday soon, even if it doesn't get to be me writing those adventures. And thanks to those of you that came on board Hawkeye! <3

    https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...26876194504705
    Last edited by Kelly Thompson; 01-23-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: typo

  5. #1640
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    10,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    I'm sure most of you guys here (the hardcore fans!) already have the issues, but the Vol. 2 Trade got released this past week - even though it was initially showing for 5/17 (!)

    This collects A-Force 5 - 10. Thanks again for reading, you were all really great and I had a great time. I hope A-Force will be back someday soon, even if it doesn't get to be me writing those adventures. And thanks to those of you that came on board Hawkeye! <3

    https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...26876194504705
    Oh I miss A-Force so much. It was nice having you here, I hope you can do the same for Hawkeye too! I'm not currently reading it cause I have too many books, but I'll get the trades!

  6. #1641
    Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    I'm sure most of you guys here (the hardcore fans!) already have the issues, but the Vol. 2 Trade got released this past week - even though it was initially showing for 5/17 (!)

    This collects A-Force 5 - 10. Thanks again for reading, you were all really great and I had a great time. I hope A-Force will be back someday soon, even if it doesn't get to be me writing those adventures. And thanks to those of you that came on board Hawkeye! <3

    https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...26876194504705

    Hmmm. Looks like the print version on Amazon is still showing for May. So odd. Hopefully they will update that. In the meantime your LCS should have it and if not, try Midtown Comics:

    http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1583080

  7. #1642
    Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiccan View Post
    oh i miss a-force so much.
    me too. T_T

  8. #1643
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Same here, I miss having this team on zany adventures. Sorry if this was answered before, but who was the person Medusa sent to watch over She-Hulk when she and Carol went to find Nico? I had some theories of it being Crystal or the Human Torch but we never saw who Medusa called.

  9. #1644
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Same here, A-force was a fun and amazing series.

  10. #1645
    Astonishing Member Seren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not in PA anymore.
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    What really stinks is they just had the A-Force event in the Avengers Academy game over the holidays. I would imagine that those who play the game because of the MCU got exposure to a bunch of characters they're now (hopefully)trying to find out more about since they aren't in the MCU yet.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 45 is live! In it we Discuss Lockjaw, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and Marvel Rising #0!
    Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter!
    Pull List:
    Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Marvel Rising, Death of the Inhumans, The Life of Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Spidergeddon, Spider-Force

  11. #1646
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,715

    Default

    It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) and after IVX Medusa will no longer be available, so the book was doomed by poor planning from Marvel. I don't know how soon the Runaways TV show is launching but I expect they'll relaunch the Runaways comic book when that time comes, thus making Nico unavailable as well. The game used Jane Foster Thor and Ms America Chavez in place of Medusa (who is obviously being saved for an Inhumans event) and Dazzler (mutants are banned from the games). The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).

  12. #1647
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    10,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) and after IVX Medusa will no longer be available, so the book was doomed by poor planning from Marvel. I don't know how soon the Runaways TV show is launching but I expect they'll relaunch the Runaways comic book when that time comes, thus making Nico unavailable as well. The game used Jane Foster Thor and Ms America Chavez in place of Medusa (who is obviously being saved for an Inhumans event) and Dazzler (mutants are banned from the games). The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).
    I wish it could have at least lasted some more issues? 10 is such a small number. As you said, sales didn't seemed to be the determinant fact, as lots and lots of series lasted/are lasting longer selling less...

  13. #1648
    Astonishing Member Seren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not in PA anymore.
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Sales definitely weren't the issue - the series was selling pretty well last I saw.

    I think it was because of the outcome of CWII and also IvX that got it cancelled.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 45 is live! In it we Discuss Lockjaw, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and Marvel Rising #0!
    Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter!
    Pull List:
    Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Marvel Rising, Death of the Inhumans, The Life of Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Spidergeddon, Spider-Force

  14. #1649
    Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Hmmm. Looks like the print version on Amazon is still showing for May. So odd. Hopefully they will update that. In the meantime your LCS should have it and if not, try Midtown Comics:

    http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1583080
    I ordered my copy through DCBS a few months ago and I should have it today or tomorrow!!! So excited!! (even though I've already read the original issues!)
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

  15. #1650
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not like low sales were the reason the book ended either - Civil War II removed She-Hulk (who lost control of her powers) ... The book could easily resume by likewise replacing the unavailable characters, keeping Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel (hey, it's "Blue"'s book really, she was the one who assembled the team, so just build it around her).
    I really hope this book comes back with She-Hulk. To go from the team leader to not being there at all would be disheartening but at the same time I really do miss the team's dynamic, especially Singularity as she now floats into nonexistence.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •