Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

BANNED

I am looking forward to seeing Hollow/Penance

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing Hollow/Penance

Me, too, even though it'll probably just be a cameo.

Unless, of course, one of the "districts" is mutant-themed and she's on the protection squad for that district.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Me, too, even though it'll probably just be a cameo.

Unless, of course, one of the "districts" is mutant-themed and she's on the protection squad for that district.
    Hopefully, it won't just be a cameo, but a whole issue dedicated and focused to her.

So what's the dillio with Penance?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    So what's the dillio with Penance?
    She's a super awesome, interesting and mysterious mutant who will appear in A-Force!

She's a super awesome, interesting and mysterious mutant who will appear in A-Force!

I only read the first arc of Generation X so I know vaguely of her. That and she tried to pop Julie Power like a balloon.

BANNED

I only read the first arc of Generation X so I know vaguely of her. That and she tried to pop Julie Power like a balloon.
    She's really a very, very cool comic character. You should try to get to know her more.

She's really a very, very cool comic character. You should try to get to know her more.
    I DO want to know her more!

BANNED

Check this appreciation thread then: http://community.comicbookresources....preciation-now!

You may also ask Starleafgirl if you have questions about her.

Hopefully, it won't just be a cameo, but a whole issue dedicated and focused to her.
    Well, there's something to be said for dreaming big, heh.

HAH, yeah, those are definitely a couple of the highlights of the character...

If you read the first arc of Generation X, then you already know a bit.

Here's a reading guide I created for ComicVine. I wrote her original CV profile, too, though I haven't read the most recent version of it fully, so I can't vouch for what others may've put in it or rearranged since my original version. ;P My point is, the CV profile is a good resource for anyone wanting to know more about the character, in my totally biased opinion.

Check this appreciation thread then: http://community.comicbookresources....preciation-now!

You may also ask Starleafgirl if you have questions about her. :-)
    Yes, if you find that you like her, feel free to subscribe to the appreciation thread. ;D It'll surely be the place to go to find out where her next appearance will be.

FYI: She has NOT been confirmed to be appearing in A-Force. That's just the wishful thinking on the subject at the moment.

============

We were talking about the Marvel Zombies in this thread earlier and how they might be the "horde" that A-Force has to face.

Today, more about Battleworld was revealed and it's looking unlikely that the "horde" are actually zombies. The reason is that the Wall keeps them (and any prisoners sent behind it) locked up pretty good and tight, it seems. Just like the Thor-Cops police Battleworld, the zombie & robot lands behind the Wall are where the worst of the worst criminals are sent, and I'd guess they're pretty good at making sure prisoners or zombies or killer robots don't escape.

More info:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/24...ongoing-series

http://www.newsarama.com/23614-age-o...rs-tie-in.html
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

============

We were talking about the Marvel Zombies in this thread earlier and how they might be the "horde" that A-Force has to face.

Today, more about Battleworld was revealed and it's looking unlikely that the "horde" are actually zombies. The reason is that the Wall keeps them (and any prisoners sent behind it) locked up pretty good and tight, it seems. Just like the Thor-Cops police Battleworld, the zombie & robot lands behind the Wall are where the worst of the worst criminals are sent, and I'd guess they're pretty good at making sure prisoners or zombies or killer robots don't escape.

More info:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/24...ongoing-series

http://www.newsarama.com/23614-age-o...rs-tie-in.html
    Oh man the wall thing reminds me a lot of Attack on Titan and how the walls are used to keep things out. Wonder if that's the case here? I hope that the ladies can help other sections too and maybe be the group that sets things right in the world.

BANNED

Horde sounds like the stikeforce mortuari villians.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Oh man the wall thing reminds me a lot of Attack on Titan and how the walls are used to keep things out. Wonder if that's the case here? I hope that the ladies can help other sections too and maybe be the group that sets things right in the world.
    I am really, really hoping "Attack on Titan" is canon Marvelverse now and that they're actually wandering around the zombie lands, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Horde sounds like the stikeforce mortuari villians.
    I was thinking demons, since Arcadia is near Limbo, but this would be neat!

I don't know anything about Strikeforce Morituri...
    Prεtty Pεnny

BANNED

Strike force morituri was about superheros with a limited shelf life of one year defending their earth from horde aliens.

It was one of the best written underrated marvel books. Sadly the heros are trademarked by the creators. The concept isn't though and showed up in the new xforce.