Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    May I just say, I am so glad that there's a place where Storm actually has her traditional hair and not that mohawk look. After 2 years of that, in which even Ultimate Storm followed suit, it's just nice to see a Storm without it again.
    Just hope it sticks. The half shaven head look is getting overdone everywhere.

BANNED

How about adding in Venus as well? Agents of Atlas.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    May I just say, I am so glad that there's a place where Storm actually has her traditional hair and not that mohawk look. After 2 years of that, in which even Ultimate Storm followed suit, it's just nice to see a Storm without it again.
    Yes! Refreshing to see people who actually dislike Storm with the Mohawk, to me she's the calm graceful yet powerful women who is almost certainly one of the X-Men's best leaders.

Seeing Selene makes me wonder whether A-Force would also be the perfect moment to see all of Marvel's deadliest supervillainesses team up! Madame HYDRA, Mystique, Enchantress and Lorelei, Lady Deathstrike, Morgan Le Fay, Monica Rappaccini, Lucia von Bardas, Yelena Bolova, Lady Bullseye, Calypso, Lady Mastermind (have you noticed how many supervillainesses have names beginning with M or Lady in the title), Madame Masque (OR Madame) MODAM, Lady Octopus, Nebula, Hela, Moonstone, Cassandra Nova, Python, Madelyne Pryor, Shriek, Sin, Typhoid Mary and White Rabbit (among others).

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Just hope it sticks. The half shaven head look is getting overdone everywhere.
    Yea I'm really hoping that post-Secret Wars Storm loses the mohawk because not only hasn't it achieved the badass result they seem to be going for, recently her character seems to have just become bossy and bitchy all over the place.

Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for hating on A-Force in this thread. I was really tired and didn't see that this was an appreciation thread.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Okay, whilst everyone else is naming who they'd like to see, I'll do it too...

Besides She-Hulk...

Spitfire
    M
    Shadowcat
    Invisible Woman
    Hellcat
    Tigra
    Firestar
    Captain Marvel
    Ms Marvel
    Misty Knight
    Valkyrie
    I surrender to the Contest

It's funny that so many people are convinced this is a mini.

Still, I really hope this book is a plathora of female characters who aren't getting the spotlight.

Spectacular Member

If anything I hope the 5 in the forefront are the consistent/deadlocked members & there are 1-2 rotating spots. I'm surprised at the number of people wanting the same batch of A-listers that can be found in God knows how many other comics. I'd love for them to give Rogue, Storm, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Carol Danvers, etc less coverage (if any at all) in this book compared to the truckloads of other interesting female characters they have that seldom get any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    If anything I hope the 5 in the forefront are the consistent/deadlocked members & there are 1-2 rotating spots. I'm surprised at the number of people wanting the same batch of A-listers that can be found in God knows how many other comics. I'd love for them to give Rogue, Storm, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Carol Danvers, etc less coverage (if any at all) in this book compared to the truckloads of other interesting female characters they have that seldom get any attention.
    You would not believe how relieved I was to find out that Carol Danvers and Black Widow weren't front and center.

I hope they really make this a revelant title and not just some fringe team. I think that's what doomed Fearless Defenders. They need a core 5-7 members with the occasional guest coming in and out. And please give them a relevant villain. Superia, Madame Hydra, Nebula, the Serpent Society, Zodiac(the group) and the Hammer girls come to mind.

People are already saying it's only going to be a mini??
    It better NOT BE.
    That is the last thing women need right now. To be dumbed-down to a mini. Yyyyyuuuucccckkkkk.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    It better NOT BE.
    That is the last thing women need right now. To be dumbed-down to a mini. Yyyyyuuuucccckkkkk.
    People are convinced it is cause the cover has past versions of characters therefore it's only on Battleworld.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Still, I really hope this book is a plathora of female characters who aren't getting the spotlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    It better NOT BE.
    People are convinced it is cause the cover has past versions of characters therefore it's only on Battleworld.
    I am Entirely Convinced the Other way around, I find it near to Very Unlike this is a Mini, it be a Beyond Terrible PR Disater if it was!

I mean think about it, why go threw all the trouble to promote an All Female Team to this Level Marvel has done JUST TOO have it be a short Mini!? That would upset so many that are giving credit to Marvel for making the team, they be yelled at for making such a major new Female Team book so short!

Also, you do not have such a creative team on such a book if it is just going to be a Mini IMO.

So Really, I don't see it at all possible this is a Mini, makes WAY more sense this is a book that will be around for a good long-time!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Heck, if it is just alternative heroes, they could go Spider-Gwen with their own universe!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope they really make this a revelant title and not just some fringe team. I think that's what doomed Fearless Defenders. They need a core 5-7 members with the occasional guest coming in and out. And please give them a relevant villain. Superia, Madame Hydra, Nebula, the Serpent Society, Zodiac(the group) and the Hammer girls come to mind.
    Agree with ALL of this Post Bro, Nice Job Marvell2100! :-)

All of those Villains are good one, Nice Choices.

I like to add a few more to the list of ones I hope to see as well, including Yours Bro:

Last edited by CJStriker; 02-09-2015 at 09:10 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!