Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Thank you, it looks amazing on his page.

I hope somewhere down the line they start letting him color his own work again. IMO his 2 issues of X-force that he colored looked so much better than the first issue of A-force.
    I agree! The colors on X-Force were so good.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Looks amazing indeed. I can't wait till issue 2
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 06-16-2015 at 11:14 PM.

BANNED

Why is Jean the only one getting pummeled on that cover? She doesn't get to do anything in the actual book at least she could do something cool on a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Why is Jean the only one getting pummeled on that cover? She doesn't get to do anything in the actual book at least she could do something cool on a cover.
    Well, if any of them is going to get pummeled, is better that it's one of the X-girls, isnt it ?.

At least she appeared in the book. Wasp didn't even have a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    I agree! The colors on X-Force were so good.
    I know right? When Molina does his own coloring and inks, he just takes his art to a whole new level.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, if any of them is going to get pummeled, is better that it's one of the X-girls, isnt it ?.
    lol
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm hoping Dazzler gets a chance to step up and take charge in this series. I love reading Dazzler stories where her backs agaisnt the wall and all her suburban privilege rage comes spewing out and she starts ordering people around, kicking ass, and throwing photon beams.

BANNED

Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to Jean, that's why she's getting pummeled.

So what are your thoughts on the new ongoing?
    I'm happy the series is returning, but the artistic side worries me a bit. The cover doesn't look as good as Molina's art and some of the design choices are awful (Dazzler and Nico, mostly).
    I'm also bummed Ms. America is not a member of the main cast. She'd make a better choice than Carol, IMO. America would bring a more fun personality, more diversity (in terms of race AND sexual orientation) and her connection to the multiverse could provide tons of story potential.
    I love Carol, but she just feels so redundant on this team. Everyone but her brings a unique connection to a different corner of the MU. Nico to the supernatural corner, Dazzler to mutants, Medusa to Inhumans, She-Hulk to the F4, Defenders and Avengers and Singularity to the cosmic side. Carol only has connections that others already provide, like the cosmic connection and Avengers connection. I'd rather have America with her connection to the multiverse.
    There's also the visual redundancy of having both her and Dazzler as two blondes with short hair that share basically the same logo.
    I feel Captain Marvel was only included because she didn't make the cut for the main team, which is a shame, but doesn't make her the best pick for this particular team :/

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm happy the series is returning, but the artistic side worries me a bit. The cover doesn't look as good as Molina's art and some of the design choices are awful (Dazzler and Nico, mostly).
    I'm also bummed Ms. America is not a member of the main cast. She'd make a better choice than Carol, IMO. America would bring a more fun personality, more diversity (in terms of race AND sexual orientation) and her connection to the multiverse could provide tons of story potential.
    I love Carol, but she just feels so redundant on this team. Everyone but her brings a unique connection to a different corner of the MU. Nico to the supernatural corner, Dazzler to mutants, Medusa to Inhumans, She-Hulk to the F4, Defenders and Avengers and Singularity to the cosmic side. Carol only has connections that others already provide, like the cosmic connection and Avengers connection. I'd rather have America with her connection to the multiverse.
    There's also the visual redundancy of having both her and Dazzler as two blondes with short hair that share basically the same logo.
    I feel Captain Marvel was only included because she didn't make the cut for the main team, which is a shame, but doesn't make her the best pick for this particular team :/
    I would say that Carol is more "Avengers" and She-Hulk is more "FF".

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm happy the series is returning, but the artistic side worries me a bit. The cover doesn't look as good as Molina's art and some of the design choices are awful (Dazzler and Nico, mostly)./
    You mean having Nico fight crime in her nightgown WASN'T a good decision?

/sarcasm. ;P

But yeah, that's my main worry, too... how much do the images on the cover for the new #1 reflect what we'll see on the page? We'll see!

But I'm happy to see the official news that it's continuing. Maybe some Earth-616 ladies will join.

The CBR article says Fall 2015, but another article on some other website said October 2015, which would make the most sense to me.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ongoing-series
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

I just wanna post my post on the other thread here:

I hope some of the current members will be replaced after 6 issues.

If they want the series to keep on selling well, they should consider making Spider-Gwen a main member.

Maybe they should replace Nico with Molly Hayes for another Runaway character to become a main member of this book.

I don't think Dazzler pretty much helps the book to sell copies so maybe replace her with Jean Grey. I chose her over Rogue and Storm since we haven't seen Jean in comics for a while.

Replace Medusa with female Thor.

Then keep Rogue and Storm having multiple cameos and give them a good action scene every once in a while so people wouldn't think they are just there as cameos.

But that's just my opinion.

G W Wilson is doing well so keep it up.

A-Force, now an ongoing solo oh yeah. Lepore should know the great news. Hehehe

BANNED

I hope they fix Carol's hair. It's a crime against humanity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    You mean having Nico fight crime in her nightgown WASN'T a good decision?

/sarcasm. ;P

But yeah, that's my main worry, too... how much do the images on the cover for the new #1 reflect what we'll see on the page? We'll see!

But I'm happy to see the official news that it's continuing. Maybe some Earth-616 ladies will join.

The CBR article says Fall 2015, but another article on some other website said October 2015, which would make the most sense to me.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ongoing-series
    Did October not become Fall?

And Please someone change Nico's Outfit, I dont care about Dazzler so that doesnt matter even if it is hideous.

That cover is atrocious. A-Frump is off on the wrong foot. Agree with whoever wants Miss America on the team (particularly in lieu of Carol or Medusa).