Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1692
  1. #106
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    For Hero Worship in regard to the Writers:

    G. Willow Wilson -Known for her works for Vertigo (Cairo, Air, and The Unexpected Volume 2) and DC works (The Outsiders Mini she helped write, as well as the awesome mini for Vixen) and we all know her marvel stuff so that's that. She's also a poet and a prose writer with two books under her belt, along with working for various magazine publications.

    Marguerite Bennett -A new voice in comics. She was a student under Scott Snyder (I believe Graduate classes) who eventually came into comics via working with him on some material for DC. She's written for DC exclusively so far in her comics area (A special Lois Lane issue of Superman, Injustice issues, Talon issues, Earth 2: Worlds End, Lobo and Batgirl.) I'm not sure about her short stories or prose work as, again she's really new to the whole writers scene.

  2. #107
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Can we have some of the MC 2 girls too please? The twins, American Dream, Spider-girl, oh gosh I can't think of the speedster's name! Her too please!

  3. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Can we have some of the MC 2 girls too please? The twins, American Dream, Spider-girl, oh gosh I can't think of the speedster's name! Her too please!
    I agree! I would also love for Ultimate Bombshell too!


  4. #109
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    That cover is great but I wonder why She-Hulk is so far in the back if she was at the front on the promo?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

  5. #110
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Guess it was just an opportunity to bring other characters to the front. I still believe and hope that She-Hulk is leading the team (with Rogue as a co-captain) c:

  6. #111
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,649

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Guess it was just an opportunity to bring other characters to the front. I still believe and hope that She-Hulk is leading the team (with Rogue as a co-captain) c:
    In Celebration of the NEW Cover, Rogue and the Team; Great New Avatar Rogue Star!





    Grand Way to show your Support for A-Force and Rogue!
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

  7. #112
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    In Celebration of the NEW Cover, Rogue and the Team; Great New Avatar Rogue Star!





    Grand Way to show your Support for A-Force and Rogue!
    Nice!



    As for the line-up...

    The A-Force will consist of She-Hulk, Dazzler, Medusa, Nico Minoru and many others — including at least one new superhero, a "cosmically powered" heroine named Singularity.
    I really think this will be the main cast, at least for the initial story arc.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  8. #113
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Thanks. It's open to use for anyone who'd like to. (Let's face it, I just want to see more Rogue avis around here. lol)

  9. #114
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Thanks. It's open to use for anyone who'd like to. (Let's face it, I just want to see more Rogue avis around here. lol)
    Hah, never a bad thing.

    But for me, personally, I have to keep promoting my gal Penny. ^.^
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  10. #115
    True Brit Captain Wessex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    For Hero Worship in regard to the Writers:

    G. Willow Wilson -Known for her works for Vertigo (Cairo, Air, and The Unexpected Volume 2) and DC works (The Outsiders Mini she helped write, as well as the awesome mini for Vixen) and we all know her marvel stuff so that's that. She's also a poet and a prose writer with two books under her belt, along with working for various magazine publications.
    G Willow Wilson, in case you've been living under a wet rock, is the writer on Marvel's stupendously huge-digital-selling runaway smash-hit of 2014 Ms. Marvel!
    I surrender to the Contest

  11. #116
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,189

    Default

    Wilson keep Rogue plz. Bring in dat Rogue dollar.

  12. #117
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Can we have some of the MC 2 girls too please? The twins, American Dream, Spider-girl, oh gosh I can't think of the speedster's name! Her too please!
    Yes. Let's hemorrhage this team with characters whose names we can't recall. THEY matter.

  13. #118
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Storm and Rogue in one team! Awesomeness.

    I wanna see Storm, Rogue and Scarlet Witch in one team though. Uncanny Avengers!

  14. #119
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    As long as no one tries to make Rogue look worse to prop up Scarlet.

  15. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    As long as no one tries to make Rogue look worse to prop up Scarlet.
    Seeing how it's an alt dimension, it might take the best versions of each character. Who knows, maybe Wanda never said "No More Mutants"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •