Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1692
    Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

Battleworld Angela Thor and Battleworld Dazzler Thor are 100% BFFs in my own personal head canon.

And there MAY have been old drafts of the arc pitch where that was explicit on the page - but for space reasons we had to let it go (that and many other things - i.e. there was a time when this arc was 4-issues, not 3, and when we considered Earth Prime Angela joining A-Force for an arc, etc). 20 pages an issue is a harsh mistress in an ensemble book, my friends.

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

Hey Guys

A-Force #8 Preview is up:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2016

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yup, and it should finally answer the nagging question as to how She-Hulk went down. Although there are questions whether this scenario was planned from the start, or just written in afterwards.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Wow. So she got hit by the lolbyethanos missile AND got slammed full force by Thanos? And she's still alive??? ����✊✊✊✊ Amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Wow. So she got hit by the lolbyethanos missile AND got slammed full force by Thanos? And she's still alive??? ����✊✊✊✊ Amazing.
    At least that makes sense. She's a Hulk, so tanking Thanos-busting missiles should not be a problem with her as her cousin is FAR more powerful and invulnerable. However, unlike her big cousin who can take anything & everything thrown at him by Thanos, she can't take as many powerful assaults from the Mad Titan himself.

So, finally, we actually get to see what really caused her such tremendous damage in the first place. I wish that idiot Bendis would have clarified that it was an all-out, energy encased powerful blow from Thanos that actually done Jen the most damage instead of some missiles. But now we know it was the Mad Titan and I'm satisfied.

Too bad the whole event sucks majorly anyway.

The Titan of the Courtroom got chest s'ploded AND double-fisted by the Mad Titan of Space.

That's legit.

Respect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The Titan of the Courtroom got chest s'ploded AND double-fisted by the Mad Titan of Space.

That's legit.

Respect.
    Most definitely. Jen comes from strong stuff. Take her indestructible cousin. His blood flows through her veins, blood that saved her life and made her stronger. There's perks to being a part of the Strongest There Is club.

I just wonder how angry and devastated Jen will be knowing that her beloved cousin, Bruce Banner, who was innocent, Hulk-less and vulnerable... was murdered in cold blood and his killer got to walk away unpunished. And that it was Carol who had a part in it. She's not going to be very happy...
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 08-05-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Most definitely. Jen comes from strong stuff. Take her indestructible cousin. His blood flows through her veins, blood that saved her life and made her stronger. There's perks to being a part of the Strongest There Is club.

I just wonder how angry and devastated Jen will be knowing that her beloved cousin, Bruce Banner, who was innocent, Hulk-less and vulnerable... was murdered in cold blood and his killer got to walk away unpunished. And that it was Carol who had a part in it. She's not going to be very happy...
    Ooooh and here is where we disagree.
    [insert awkward sour face here]

Carol had a part in it?
    She was present. But so was, like, a dozen plus other hero types.
    Nobody gave Clint the kill order.
    In fact, TONY was the one who insisted Carol and Banner vacate his private laboratory to discuss the vision-concerns outside....on the lawn...the lawn occupied by said dozen plus hero types with their clenched fists and twitchy figurative trigger fingers.

Carol has plenty of stuff to be held accountable for and/or blamed for in this event but I don't think Banner's death falls on her, exclusively.

BANNED

Ooooh and here is where we disagree.
    [insert awkward sour face here]

Carol had a part in it?
    She was present. But so was, like, a dozen plus other hero types.
    Nobody gave Clint the kill order.
    In fact, TONY was the one who insisted Carol and Banner vacate his private laboratory to discuss the vision-concerns outside....on the lawn...the lawn occupied by said dozen plus hero types with their clenched fists and twitchy figurative trigger fingers.

Carol has plenty of stuff to be held accountable for and/or blamed for in this event but I don't think Banner's death falls on her, exclusively.
    Not exclusively, but she was the one who confronted Banner first. It was her/their actions, her/their profiling and rushing into things, that did lead to Banner's death/murder. And now she's profiling/stalking Amadeus (even bringing squads of heroes to his doorstep), who called her and the "heroes" out on their BS right on the spot.

In fact, judging by her actions towards Amadeus in TAH #9, she was either:

1) Attempting to get Amadeus killed by either enraging him or having one of the heroes or agents attack him, claiming he was about to change much like the Hawkeye murder

2) Attempting to get him angry in hope he would attack and kill/injure a few heroes or agents, thus furthering her and her side's agenda
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 08-05-2016 at 05:51 AM.

Agree to disagree.

She met with Banner privately. In his Lab. To discuss.
    Then Tony arrived. And Tony insisted they face the mob outside.

Until they go and prove otherwise (in a tie in issue, like they did with Jen and the ridiculous Missile Crisis of 2016) I place more blame on Tony than Carol in THIS scenario.

But really, this is all on Clint.
    #FreeWill

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Battleworld Angela Thor and Battleworld Dazzler Thor are 100% BFFs in my own personal head canon.

And there MAY have been old drafts of the arc pitch where that was explicit on the page - but for space reasons we had to let it go (that and many other things - i.e. there was a time when this arc was 4-issues, not 3, and when we considered Earth Prime Angela joining A-Force for an arc, etc). 20 pages an issue is a harsh mistress in an ensemble book, my friends.
    Pooh. I would love seeing Angela join up with A-Force. I don't know if that's still viable but could Sera join too if it works out?

Pooh. I would love seeing Angela join up with A-Force. I don't know if that's still viable but could Sera join too if it works out?
    I was just about to say that! Angela is showing up in some books right now but Sera is totally ignored. At least a team up with the gals seems like the perfect thing for them to be in.

Agree to disagree.

She met with Banner privately. In his Lab. To discuss.
    Then Tony arrived. And Tony insisted they face the mob outside.

Until they go and prove otherwise (in a tie in issue, like they did with Jen and the ridiculous Missile Crisis of 2016) I place more blame on Tony than Carol in THIS scenario.

But really, this is all on Clint.
    #FreeWill
    Well, bringing the army to his door was Carol's idea, isnt it ?.
    Do you remember the scene in the first Avengers, where Black Widow went looking for Hulk ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I was just about to say that! Angela is showing up in some books right now but Sera is totally ignored. At least a team up with the gals seems like the perfect thing for them to be in.
    Exactly. I was wondering why Bendis hasn't had Angela mention Sera once in Guardians of the Galaxy. And it seems that instead, she's flirting with Gamora...

Exactly. I was wondering why Bendis hasn't had Angela mention Sera once in Guardians of the Galaxy. And it seems that instead, she's flirting with Gamora...
    To be fair, I'm pretty sure Sera would be OK with Angela flirting with Gamora. Especially since it probably won't lead anywhere, but even if it does, Sera seems like the type who'd be OK with an open relationship. But yeah, I really, really hope Bendis remembers that Angela has a woman she loves intensely. A woman she literally conquered Hel for. Angela beat a Goddess of Death just to be with Sera. That is a love that is epic and eternal and should be recognized.

So I really want Bendis to recognize it. Have Sera show up.