Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1692
    Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Kelly, I loved Dazzler-Thor! Her outfit, behavior and Lightbringer! At the end of issue 7, she vanishes? Where did she vanish too? Does this mean she could make an appearance in the future, or was that the truly last we have seen of her? She was such a great character!
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

Thank you! We loved her too. Especially when I saw Ben's design of her I knew it was gonna hurt like crazy to let her go.

SPOILERS FOR A-FORCE 7 BELOW:
    So at the end of 7, Dazzler Thor is killed by the M-Pox - her powers raging out of control and basically exploding her into pure light. I think anyone familiar with comics and sci-fi/fantasy knows there are always ways to bring characters back and there's certainly one very obvious way to bring back Dazzler-Thor and I will certainly do that if given the opportunity. I love her and think she's a really fantastic character that I'd love to have more time to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Thank you! We loved her too. Especially when I saw Ben's design of her I knew it was gonna hurt like crazy to let her go.

SPOILERS FOR A-FORCE 7 BELOW:
    So at the end of 7, Dazzler Thor is killed by the M-Pox - her powers raging out of control and basically exploding her into pure light. I think anyone familiar with comics and sci-fi/fantasy knows there are always ways to bring characters back and there's certainly one very obvious way to bring back Dazzler-Thor and I will certainly do that if given the opportunity. I love her and think she's a really fantastic character that I'd love to have more time to explore.
    Thank you for answering Kelly! I hope you get that opportunity! I certainly will welcome her return!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    That moment She-Hulk comment on missile almost felt like 4th wall breaking moment. "Like really comic a missile"
    Dazzler thor I love to see more. I for seeing that hammer left behind being one way. Long shot but hey I understood why allison didn't even try. She been dark place after things happen and happening to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    To be fair, I'm pretty sure Sera would be OK with Angela flirting with Gamora. Especially since it probably won't lead anywhere, but even if it does, Sera seems like the type who'd be OK with an open relationship. But yeah, I really, really hope Bendis remembers that Angela has a woman she loves intensely. A woman she literally conquered Hel for. Angela beat a Goddess of Death just to be with Sera. That is a love that is epic and eternal and should be recognized.

So I really want Bendis to recognize it. Have Sera show up.
    That's true. I guess Sera doesn't seem monogamous. I would love to see a potential polyamorous relationship since we don't have enough of those in comics. And yes, bring Sera to light. Recognize her outside of her girlfriend's title.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, bringing the army to his door was Carol's idea, isnt it ?.
    Do you remember the scene in the first Avengers, where Black Widow went looking for Hulk ?.
    We don't know BUT comparing to the Widow /Banner scene really just makes me support the decision.
    It was a one on one with hidden back up for very pragmatic reasons

And this preview is another proof that the tie-ins are ten times better than the main event and that there are tons of writers that should have done it instead of Bendis.

Good job doing the retcon of what happened to She-hulk, Kelly, what Bendis did was total garbage. I liked the interactions between Nico and Misty Knight and I liked how you handled how Nico feels about all of this.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Who are the Ladies of A-Force?! Marvel answers the question with this video:
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Is A-Force going to continue as a ongoing series in Marvel Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Is A-Force going to continue as a ongoing series in Marvel Now?
    According to the twitter account of Kelly Thompson, it looks like A-force will continue post CW2 (she called issues 8-10 the "Civil War 2 story arc").

Is Ben Caldwell going to come back to A-Force, Kelly? Also... Any chance Elektra might pop up in the book?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    According to the twitter account of Kelly Thompson, it looks like A-force will continue post CW2 (she called issues 8-10 the "Civil War 2 story arc").
    Good for me.

Where's the solicit for A-Force 11 for November?? Nothing is mentioned for this series! Why? Please tell me it's only taking a month off. I want to read more!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Yeah, I am nervous about no solicit for November.
    If this comic goes Bye Bye along with Mockingbird, I will literally be buying NO Marvel titles monthly. That hasn't happened since I started reading back in the 80s. CRAZY.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Aegis View Post
    Where's the solicit for A-Force 11 for November?? Nothing is mentioned for this series! Why? Please tell me it's only taking a month off. I want to read more!
    I hope this is just a month off the solicits and that in December we'll see more of A-force