BANNED

Default Air Force One (1997) vs Executive Decision (1996)

Best ?between

AIR FORCE ONE (1997)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=RwQzfS-Di98

vs

EXECUTIVE DECISION (1996)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4Ms91m1bCXQ

I Think both are really strong Thrillers, AFO wins for the Supurb score and Gary oldman's performance

EDIT - hey guys if a mod comes across this, can one of you add a poll asking the best between the 2 films, appreciate it.

Astonishing Member

liked air force one a lil more

BANNED

Executive Decision is way better, I could actually watch all of that movie.

BANNED

Executive Decision by far. Air Force One is pretty good, but Executive Decision is fantastic.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I prefer Executive Decision. I remember when the Segal moment happened and the whole crowd in that theatre roared a collective Holy $(!^

It's a terrific what if movie and suspenseful as all heck. Yes, you need to suspend your disbelief considerably, but it still holds up.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    I prefer Executive Decision. I remember when the Segal moment happened and the whole crowd in that theatre roared a collective Holy $(!^

It's a terrific what if movie and suspenseful as all heck. Yes, you need to suspend your disbelief considerably, but it still holds up.
    Seagal very unhappy with that scene.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Both are Really Good Movies with the near same theme, so both are really Strong!

Air Force One is maybe the more acclaimed on since it was more intense I felt at time and it seemed almost anyone could and would die.

Executive Decision I feel can be easier to watch however, it has much light and funnier moments and seem to had some good mysterious moments behind it that followed a strait forward story while Air Force One had a different crisis or problem, which made it good, but seem to just one ontop another.

Both are Great, but Executive Decision I can easy sit down to watch more since it is not 100% Drama and Suspense as Air Force One is, it is good to have lighthearted moments in an intense movie.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I enjoyed both, but i like Executive Decision better, and a lot has to do with the cast. Despite having smaller names than Air Force One has, their characters are more memorable than their counterparts..
    Last edited by Fifolet; 02-16-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Astonishing Member

think ill buy both dvd's later