Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wildstorm in DC

Yes, that was odd. I will miss the ld earth-50, but who knows. Maybe one of the secret earths is really Wildstorm who moved from 50.
    And maybe Brian Hitch give us a surprise in his JLA series and could give us a Justice League vs Stormwatch.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

I would like to see a title of Wild.C.A.T.S. in DC Universe New 52 I feel an immense lack of this particular team that I consider as one of the most emblematic of Wildstorm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    Multiversity seems to had strangely wiped out Wildstorm Earth from the Multiverse otherwise I would have thought that would be a possibility of some adventures on Wildstorm Earth.
    That wasn't Multiversity. That was Jim Lee, founder of Wildstorm and co-publisher at DC Comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    That wasn't Multiversity. That was Jim Lee, founder of Wildstorm and co-publisher at DC Comics.
    I still hope one of the classified Earths is Wildstorm. They work better on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    I still hope one of the classified Earths is Wildstorm. They work better on their own.
    Even if they're not, the 52 Earths are just the known multiverse. They could bring it back as a new Earth later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel/DC Fan View Post
    They should really take advantage of convergence and place the wildstorm characters back into their own universe.
    Wouldn't that be something?

Its not going to happen, sadly.

The next best thing would be to get Stormwatch onto a Carrier, patrolling the Multiverse.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.