Page 719 of 745 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 11164
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    ... She looks like Brand with the sunglasses
    Only better. Bland's much more severe in appearance, in every way. Ya know, like she wouldn't know a good time, if it sat on her face. Poor Beast, he must be a masochist, lol.

BANNED

X-posting, thanX to:

The BABY! SIR IAN over Fassie!! U-NI-FORMS!!!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Very excited about how they'll interpret costumes on the show, and to see what elements they'll pull from Lorna's looks over the years.

Her most practical, but still unique, look was her X-Factor investigations costume imo. It had elements of a traditional Lorna costume, but made them more contemporary (the jacket instead of the cape, and the headband instead of the headpiece). Though with how adamant Emma is about the headpiece, I hope that they go with something a little more traditional, and go with the headpiece instead of the headband. Really excited to see what they come up with!

BANNED

Me too, and how it comes to be, since it sounds like it'll be more by happenstance.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

To me I can't see "accidental" uniforms involving very elaborate and customized designs though...

That sounds like they'll be in more matching type stuff probably, found someplace to help them escape from a situation , like an abandoned X-Men/Brotherhood type warehouse or what have you
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    ... "accidental" uniforms...

... abandoned X-Men/Brotherhood type... or what have you
    This was my first thought, like somethin' similar to what we saw in First Class (standard gold/yellow & blue/black), maybe. But it could very well be HFC related also, ya never know.

To me, it seemed more like they would wear clothing that would invoke the feeling of a uniform, without actually being a uniform. Hence, it could unintentionally be a nod to what these characters have worn in the comics. Though they could very well could be going for a more team oriented look, like something in First Class, or what she recently wore in Blue. However, I think the idea that both teams stumble on to something that gives them both uniforms seems silly. The Hellfire Club has the funds to secure something unique to their side, and I don't think both sides could just so happen to find a base that has uniforms that are team based, but different enough so that opposing sides could be told apart.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 07-13-2018 at 08:35 AM.

BANNED

You're probably right, Soulsword, and I could see that. The HFC has resources, and historically, a penchant for 'costumes.' T-bird's crew however, bein' on the run & without a home, I could see gettin' stuck with some hand-me-downs. Both sides comin' across such things, tho, would seem kinda hokey.

First real pictures and interview about The Gifted season 2 by EW.

https://twitter.com/imayfan/status/1017827085421772802

Some things I suspected that Reeva was going to be more on the human subjugation (or perhaps more extreme then that) side of things. In terms of the relationship between Reeva and Lorna and the Frosts I figured if Lorna was at the top of the pyramid to start in the season after the time skip they she would be knocked down or out by the more radical elements. But, the set up is inverted. They are not being shy about the power struggle set up to come.

Lorna starts out the season it appears in a plastic/glass facility, just a lot bigger then the one she started out in season one and what they are hinting at are alot of 'pregnancy complications'. I can imagine then the first probably 3-4 episodes until the baby is born is going to be hard Debbie Downer for her.

Also, promotion for SDCC is being ramped up.

https://twitter.com/SD_Comic_Con/sta...25496967589888

And, a high res first shot of season 2 from EW.

More

“The triplets and Polaris are not friends,” Dumont says — but Andy Strucker (Percy Hynes White) and his new hairdo has become an unlikely ally. “Polaris has actually grown really close with Andy,” Dumont explains. “They see each other as the only people they can trust in this situation… Polaris definitely takes on a mentorship role with Andy.” Old habits for former Mutant Underground leaders die hard, it seems.

https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/tv...-season-2/amp/
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-13-2018 at 02:01 PM.

JMC beat me lol. Excited about this new info. Really looking forward to the dymanic between Reeva and Polaris. Sounds like they're going to be butting heads a lot, and that's to be expected. Lorna's gone from leader of the Underground, to having a superior in the Hellfire Club.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 07-13-2018 at 11:34 AM.

One pic but it gets my noggin joggin in a number of ways

Good to see Reeva is apparently part of the show from ep 1 and already with the other HFC characters

Premature to talk about her and Lorna butting heads but it does sound like Reeva will be the foil as it were allowing Lorna to take the more high ground morally perhaps and Reeva does the dirty work? I'm not sure

Also looking forward to information about the role of Sage

It's interesting they seem to be in some kind of a high tech facility

Curious how the show will demonstrate the HFC bases. If it will give off a like... "Dungeon of Evil" vibe or what it does kind of come off a tad antiseptic and cold

Reeva looks fairly caring there actually not the stereotypical hothead and like bone breaker she was described as

Wonder how they'll distinguish Reeva's powers from Frost Triplets' since they both essentially mess with minds
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 07-13-2018 at 11:50 AM.

OBEY

Not shocked that Lorna doesn't care for the Stepfords. She didn't seem to last season, and didn't think she would post the time skip. They work for the same agenda, but aren't meant to be friends. Nothing wrong with that. Happy to see her mentoring Andy continue. I do love Andy, and hope to see more of Polaris' more extreme teaching methods continue.

Hmm. I don't know about that. I had thought they WOULD become closer of a bond. The Polaris-Andy mentor thing was a given though, it could have been cool to have Andy like turn against Lorna thinking she is "going soft" or something as well

OBEY

BANNED

"They have big plans, and Polaris is a big part of those plans," creator Matt NiX eXplains.

"When you get two alphas in the same space, there will be tension," Dumont teases.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Not shocked that Lorna doesn't care for the Stepfords. ... Happy to see her mentoring Andy continue. I do love Andy, and hope to see more of Polaris' more extreme teaching methods continue.
    LOL! Rememberin' one of her best lines, from last season, "Where's the rest of you?"

Really like the idea of her & Andy growin' tighter too, and their bond becoming that much stronger.

Lovin' Reeva's look also, kinda reminds of Unuscione's, from the recent MotherVine arc.

This is gonna be SO good, SUPER eXcited!