Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I like this one a lot. Bear with the early part it's not broken that's intended

That is really well done. I am more excited so far for this season then last and that is saying something. Lorna finally gets her badly underused and undervalued political side used in something that will leave a long term impression.

Last season she had her ass kicking boots on for most of the season which was great, especially as they focused on her better comic depiction ass kicking boots (early on more JM's run and ANXF), but over time slowly got into Austen territory with its own unique spin on it in terms of Lorna as an in the field warrior.

Now we get an aspect of Lorna's character much less used in the comics over the years though I would argue one that is no less important for the character reaching her original potential and that is her political and leadership side. Its going to be very tough for the character as any revolutionary movement is going to have others with their own ideas wanting them instituted and to take power.

Last I really do trust her story isn't going to be centered around being half a couple or writers as they very often do in the comics use her story as a proxy to write her love interest which Matt Nix admitted they were sort of going to do with some of their early plans and the comics did for decades.

Anyway Emma posts with an elaborate outfit covered over.

Last edited by jmc247; 06-12-2018 at 08:41 AM.