Page 15 of 745 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Lol to everyone saying that girl isn't Polaris:

ZOMG how can she be wearing Pink here!? And no Green hair?
    Some think its Lorna there and others yes think it can't be Lorna because she doesn't have green hair as seen below.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.ph...28941#21628941

Fox actually follows X-Men mythos on mutations and fans are confused. Go figure.

By the way DoFP shares a lot of similarities with CW HoM, after you see it you will know what I mean.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-23-2014 at 08:50 PM.

K, now that Battle of the Atom is available for Android, I am addicted and when I saw future Polaris, I joygasmed a little.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    K, now that Battle of the Atom is available for Android, I am addicted and when I saw future Polaris, I joygasmed a little.
    If ones team does well in the event which ends in 3 days you pick up the card as I am sure you know. I really can't wait to see the fully evolved version of it (to do that you need three cards for those here who don't know) as the base card is cool enough. By the way here are some of the back end stats and info on the base card along with a Lorna quote from X-Men 50.

You have been crushed. lol

Anyway I noticed a reviewer did a great homage to New X-Men 132 below and how poignant the issue was.

http://sequart.org/magazine/43759/gr...gnetic-fields/
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-24-2014 at 12:43 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    If ones team does well in the event which ends in 3 days you pick up the card as I am sure you know. I really can't wait to see the fully evolved version of it (to do that you need three cards for those here who don't know) as the base card is cool enough. By the way here are some of the back end stats and info on the base card along with a Lorna quote from X-Men 50.

You have been crushed. lol

Anyway I noticed a reviewer did a great homage to New X-Men 132 below and how poignant the issue was.

http://sequart.org/magazine/43759/gr...gnetic-fields/
    Polaris being in that game is so awesome!!! That costume and pose looks like an homage to the Magneto cover of X-Men vol. 2 #1. I love it.

Also, what an awesome and thorough review of NXM 132. Truly an unforgettable issue in Polaris history.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Is Battle of the Atom fun? I never downloaded it because I didn't really enjoy the Marvel Heroes card game.
    I'm trying to find Polaris' bio in the DoFP game (concept art, comic covers, and bios are scattered throughout levels) to no avail. I'm just waiting on her release and I've nearly maxed out Scarlet Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    Is Battle of the Atom fun? I never downloaded it because I didn't really enjoy the Marvel Heroes card game.
    I'm trying to find Polaris' bio in the DoFP game (concept art, comic covers, and bios are scattered throughout levels) to no avail. I'm just waiting on her release and I've nearly maxed out Scarlet Witch.
    Its addictive and I am not one for card games.

I was wondering about Lorna's bio on the DoFP game. I am having trouble with the DoFP game as its slow going and the controls are difficult.

Its addictive and I am not one for card games.
    I may have to get your friend code, fyi ;P

I may have to get your friend code, fyi ;P
    My friend code is AH57FTBW

I am hoping to win at least one of the future Polaris cards in the event and then trade for two more to see fully evolved future Polaris.

My friend code is AH57FTBW

I am hoping to win at least one of the future Polaris cards in the event and then trade for two more to see fully evolved future Polaris.
    I tried Wiki-ing Future Polaris but could only find the first form.

Do you have original Polaris?

I tried Wiki-ing Future Polaris but could only find the first form.

Do you have original Polaris?
    Yes, I have her, it cost 8 vials, 300k credits and one gem, but I managed to get her and fully evolve her.

Though I wasn't happy for that one they didn't use new art for the cards. I am much happier with Future Polaris in that they used new art for her and the stats are far better and more reasonable for the character.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-24-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Yes, I have her, it cost 8 vials, 300k credits and one gem, but I managed to get her and fully evolve her.
    Through trade or is there a place you can actually exchange that sort of stuff for characters?

Damn, so much Havok hate everywhere.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Damn, so much Havok hate everywhere.
    Uncanny Avengers is probably the worst thing to ever happen to the character.

Ultimate Member

Then many of you here will probably hate it when most of what Remender has done gets undone and after PAD's book fails the two could be back together...or not...