Page 290 of 745 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 11164
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    awww thanks. What could have been

Anyways I made this Polaris redesign that I thought Id post here

I just now saw this, but these look great!

I love that you used purple for the headpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    So sad Just sent in my donation jmc, thank you for letting us know.
    The only certainties in life are death, hardship and taxes.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-05-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Ultimate Member

Resolve them both with how Magneto's solo ended for better or worse and then she'd say that she won't be a stranger but that she's not a teacher or a babysitter and that her future is somewhere apart from Magneto...

BANNED

Sounds hilarious

Ultimate Member

Why because she's not praising him constantly and sitting at his feet to just blindly obey anything that he tells her to do...

BANNED

When has she ever, contrarian?

Ultimate Member

You mean when has she ever disagreed with Magneto, as if that's a crime?

Just saying that my idea would easily explain if she's not a regular in the book why she isn't without making her an enemy of anyone in the book...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 04-04-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    When has she ever, contrarian?
    Logan does this same thing everytime Lorna and Magneto might meet to try to posion the well before she appears. No other Havok/Polaris shipper I know views Magneto as a threat to their relationships specialness and I am friends with over a dozen of them.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-05-2017 at 08:18 AM.

BANNED

Havok is damn near ruined after that sham from Remender where he basically became a mutant Uncle Tom. There are too many great characters missing to put focus on a dolt like him. Nate Grey, Uniscone, Scanner, Cecila Reyes..lol. Crazy.

I miss the Acolytes, they were such a interesting group two decades ago, but have been reduced to very official cameos.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-05-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Logan does this same thing everytime Lorna and Magneto might meet to try to posion the well before she appears. No other Havok/Polaris shipper I know views Magneto as a threat to their relationships specialness and I am friends with over a dozen of them.
    Nothing in my answer had anything to do with Alex actually, and nowhere in my answer was the idea of having Lorna and Magneto fight with anything more than words and given how Magneto's solo ended Lorna would have every right to be upset with Magneto and my answer was also not having her want nothing to do with him again ever just for a little while...

As for Alex, he's nowhere near as bad as Beast, all that Alex would take to fix is a writer that cared...far easier than trying to fix Beast...and I don't see how Alex was an Uncle Tom, he wasn't attacking mutants, the speech was bad yeah but it didn't ruin him, just in the eyes of those that already HATED him in the first place...

Given you didn't buy the Magneto solo story in your own words how would you know what happened other then reading online here what we thought?

I had some real issues with Lorna's depiction in the solo story, but I bought the issue in both digital version, paperback and trade.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-05-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Ultimate Member

I didn't demand anything of that sort or have I ever demanded anything close to that, I wanted her written as just the opposite of that, and there's plenty of summaries and reviews and panels that have been shown here, and I'm not saying that he killed her only that there's enough for her to be upset about that they'd argue over it but not outright fight or have her say that she'd never speak to him again or anything like that, just have her angry enough that she wouldn't be a full time regular on the series. It would still leave her open for being a guest star down the line sometime, and then if you have to buy the issues to comment on them I wonder if all of you Alex haters here bought Remenders book with that terrible speech from Alex...I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I didn't demand anything of that sort or have I ever demanded anything close to that, I wanted her written as just the opposite of that, and there's plenty of summaries and reviews and panels that have been shown here, and I'm not saying that he killed her only that there's enough for her to be upset about that they'd argue over it but not outright fight or have her say that she'd never speak to him again or anything like that, just have her angry enough that she wouldn't be a full time regular on the series. It would still leave her open for being a guest star down the line sometime, and then if you have to buy the issues to comment on them I wonder if all of you Alex haters here bought Remenders book with that terrible speech from Alex...I wonder...
    Back to Alex Summers, I thought it had nothing to do with him?

Ultimate Member

Actually you and JasonEta both brought Alex up so I was responding to that, so the two of you brought him up again, in my answer to that question I did not...