Page 340 of 745 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 11164

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

Breathtaking.
    That is one amazing Polaris cover.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I just wish her free hand was doing the Rock On! symbol lol.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Breathtaking.
    LORNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is beautiful. So glad to see her return, its been way too long.

X-Men Blue is definitely the book to read.. Cullen Bunn seems to have great things for this book

BANNED

... Breathtaking.
    Wow, LuckyStar, it sure is - THANK YOU!! Absolutely LOVE it, just GORGEOUS, and SOooo... graphically DYNAMIC - CAN'T F'n WAIT, whatta WINNER!!! Really like how her powers are coloring everything in the AoE with that green tint. Also notice her headgear is a new take, still familiar, but tweaked with some slight alterations. Like the line design at her waist/lower torso A LOT, and think something similar should be repeated at the neckline. Her boots are done well, like that "etched" edging at the top, and her gauntlets look like they might... be a lil' different, too? Wish her cape was a lil' longer, but it could just be blowin' back & look shorter too, I suppose. See she's got the topnotch again, but am OK with that also, I guess. Like how she's lighter overall in the center, her core, and darker on the top & bottom outer edges. Very representative of the character, if ya think about it, IMO.

And out of everybody else, what's up with Angel? Looks like he's being... "jolted", or something. Some sort of... power sync up/synergy, perhaps?

Oh, and she does look a lil' young... -er, to me, and maybe even somewhat more... Emma Dumont-ish?! 8-O ;-p :-D

Warren is being a good friend to serve as reflectors for his sis Lorna.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Siena Blaze View Post
    Warren is being a good friend to serve as reflectors for his sis Lorna.
    LOL! Well, yeah, he's definitely reflectin' something. (AWE!) And FEELIN' somethin', too, by the looks of it. Question is... does he like it?

Young Angel's wings are metallic now or something. I forget the details.

Anyway. Might be Blue related from Astonishing.

Last edited by jmc247; 05-03-2017 at 05:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Young Angel's wings are metallic now or something. I forget the details. Anyway we have an Astonishing interior art that came out. Some characters were redacted which might or might not involve events on Blue.

Well that's... very paradoXical, to say the least. I'm further intrigued, though, and that's some REALLY nice artwork. Looks like it may just be in fact, TOO astonishing, to pass up.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 05-03-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Josh Cornillon‏ @joshcornillon 3h3 hours ago: Hope she sticks around! That book needs some more female representation.

Mark Paniccia‏ @MarkPaniccia 3h3 hours ago: There will be a new female member joining... but no clues right now. ��

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...66496192917504
    Info from Paniccia.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Wow, LuckyStar, it sure is - THANK YOU!! Absolutely LOVE it, just GORGEOUS, and SOooo... graphically DYNAMIC - CAN'T F'n WAIT, whatta WINNER!!! Really like how her powers are coloring everything in the AoE with that green tint. Also notice her headgear is a new take, still familiar, but tweaked with some slight alterations. Like the line design at her waist/lower torso A LOT, and think something similar should be repeated at the neckline. Her boots are done well, like that "etched" edging at the top, and her gauntlets look like they might... be a lil' different, too? Wish her cape was a lil' longer, but it could just be blowin' back & look shorter too, I suppose. See she's got the topnotch again, but am OK with that also, I guess. Like how she's lighter overall in the center, her core, and darker on the top & bottom outer edges. Very representative of the character, if ya think about it, IMO.

And out of everybody else, what's up with Angel? Looks like he's being... "jolted", or something. Some sort of... power sync up/synergy, perhaps?

Oh, and she does look a lil' young... -er, to me, and maybe even somewhat more... Emma Dumont-ish?! 8-O ;-p :-D
    Hi, Heroine Addict!

I also like all the tweeks to Lorna's costume. I really like the head gear design and the varying shades of green in her uniform. It is sexy and classy yet reminiscent of Lorna's original look which I love, with a modern update!!

Lorna looks so beautiful there and powerful as well!

The different shades of green and the arm bands look like the biggest change.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-03-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Honestly, I was hoping that the next time Lorna appeared she'd get a new costume, but at this point I don't care what she's wearing. I'm just glad to see her being brought back into the fold, and I have to say, Adams does a good job with the space costume on the cover. Really excited to see Molina get the chance to draw her as well, seeing as how I've been loving his work on X-Men: Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Honestly, I was hoping that the next time Lorna appeared she'd get a new costume, but at this point I don't care what she's wearing. I'm just glad to see her being brought back into the fold, and I have to say, Adams does a good job with the space costume on the cover. Really excited to see Molina get the chance to draw her as well, seeing as how I've been loving his work on X-Men: Blue.
    The space costume has now become her longest worn outfit. Obviously not non-stop, but in totality.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    LOL! Well, yeah, he's definitely reflectin' something. (AWE!) And FEELIN' somethin', too, by the looks of it. Question is... does he like it?
    In awe of Lorna's magnificence and beauty, and her curvaceous figure. He likes it a lot.