Page 502 of 745 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11164
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

So..I guess Emma is going as X-23 for Halloween. From her Twitter.

What in the name of Polaris? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    So..I guess Emma is going as X-23 for Halloween. From her Twitter.

Thanks Soulsword323; Too gif

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What in the name of Polaris? LOL

LMAO that's RAFOTSE Polaris.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

I cant stop loving and thinking of her
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

So, X-Men Blue, I haven't read any issues since #10. I subscribed to it as of #9, so they're all there just waitin' for me. Question is, are any of them tho (11-14), worth readin' just for Lorna?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    So, X-Men Blue, I haven't read any issues since #10. I subscribed to it as of #9, so they're all there just waitin' for me. Question is, are any of them tho (11-14), worth readin' just for Lorna?
    Post issue 9, Lorna really hasn't had too much of a role. She appears, and has some line's of dialogue, but not much else.

14 is the only one of the group she really has any panel time in. The art is good, it’s not a flawless issue by any streach, but it has some old time retro Lorna and she gets at least one decient line.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-01-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    14 is the only one of the group she really has any panel time in over three pages. The art is good, it’s not a flawless issue by any streach, but it has some old time retro Lorna and she gets at least one decent line.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention this. X-Men Blue 14 had more of Lorna, more so than the other issues, and she actually got to do some stuff and be a part of the plot.

Yeah, I forgot to mention this. X-Men Blue 14 had more of Lorna, more so than the other issues, and she actually got to do some stuff and be a part of the plot.
    Gold 15 is out next she will be in that as well along with perhaps more then just modern Lorna. Well we will.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-01-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Of what I've seen (I stopped buying/reading the book a few issues ago), none of it has really mattered. Everything about her use to date has been either empty words and basic exposition just about anyone could spout, or whatever Bunn thinks would benefit Magneto and/or Havok. The most Bunn's ever done with her to date was put her in a costume that you need to be a hardcore reader to know isn't some entirely random thing thrown on her, since Bunn fails to explain its history and fails to write Lorna as she would actually react to being forced to wear it.

There's really no reason to spend time and money on Blue if looking for something with Lorna in it. Better to commission an artist to do good fanart of her, re-watch the WatXM cartoon or episodes of Gifted online, re-read good issues from past writers that put effort into writing her even with only a few panels of her (e.g. Astonishing X-Men #62-65), etc.
    Last edited by salarta; 11-01-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    14 is the only one of the group she really has any panel time in. The art is good, it’s not a flawless issue by any streach, but it has some old time retro Lorna and she gets at least one decient line.
    Yeah, sadly, that's what I figured. Oh well, least we have The Gifted to continually look forward to. Will probably just read #14 then, and skip the rest for now. There's nothin' that I recall from the other issues anyway, that interested me all that much. Not enough Polaris = A LOT less enthusiasm, for me. I would love to see her on a new team book, with her peers. The likes of Gambit, Iceman, Sunfire, Dazzler, Dani Moonstar, Frenzy, & Rictor come to mind, just to name a few.

Ultimate Member

Well once Astonishing ends and Jean and Logan are back who knows there could be two books that need their rosters to be filled and Lorna could go to one of them...