Page 6 of 745 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Are you The_Greatest_Username? I was thinking you were, but wasn't sure?
    I've been compromised!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post

I've been compromised!
    #callmeSherlockHolmes
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Polaris is a great character and certainly has been through some interesting stuff!

MUIR ISLAND POLARIS

POLARIS POSSESSED BY MALICE

APOCALYPSE
    Don't start none...won't be none.

My Favorites tho ...

X-Factor

Rise and Fall...

And All-New !

And whatta family portrait...

...No wonder she can be a little ..uh... high strung...
    Last edited by O.REDD; 05-07-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    And whatta family portrait...

...No wonder she can be a little ..uh... high strung...
    Welcome to the Polaris thread. Its nice to see new faces here.

And, yah that was one of Lorna's great moments. These days I buy the No More Humans X-Men novel and Lorna isn't even wallpaper besides Wanda and Pietro. Quicksilver was in his ANXF uniform. A decade ago she would have been at least wallpaper which would have been fine with me. Thankfully, DoFP and X-Men Apocalypse can't come soon enough. That will start to turn things around.

Ultimate Member

Except that to Magneto his entire family are little more than pawns in his game, they're a means to an end and little more 90% of the time, and I'd think that in the long run Lorna would hate to be told what to do and become little more than a show of power of her fathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post

I've been compromised!
    It's great to have you back Greatest Username! How have you been!?

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    Polaris is a great character and certainly has been through some interesting stuff!

MUIR ISLAND POLARIS

POLARIS POSSESSED BY MALICE

APOCALYPSE
    I agree. She's an amazing character that is way too underrated in the X-Universe (Along with Rachel). At least us Lorna fans have to look forward to her minor nothing role in DOFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I agree. She's an amazing character that is way too underrated in the X-Universe (Along with Rachel). At least us Lorna fans have to look forward to her minor nothing role in DOFP.
    Given what has been stated I am pretty sure its a set up for her having a much bigger role in X-Men Apocalypse perhaps as a Horseman Magneto has to fight because they wanted someone his equal in their own words.

But, yes he star has faded massively from a decade ago. Hopefully, DofP and X-Men Apocalypse raises it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Given what has been stated I am pretty sure its a set up for her having a much bigger role in X-Men Apocalypse perhaps as a Horseman Magneto has to fight because they wanted someone his equal in their own words.

But, yes he star has faded massively from a decade ago. Hopefully, DofP and X-Men Apocalypse raises it back up.
    Eh, I'll wait and see what happens to her in the film franchise. I wouldn't doubt that the Apocalypse film will be another sausage Fest sprinkled with JLaw's Mystique. Though a minor role for her would do wonders.

It really sucks that her being put in space put her in comic limbo. I do think she's on her way to making a comeback by leading X-Factor. I would prefer she stay there being written properly over being in the rest of the garbage that's out now.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'll be very interested if they use Lorna in X-Men: Apocalypse. Who would you all like to see play her?
    If Shailene Woodley doesn't end up playing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movies, I'd love to see her as Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    It's great to have you back Greatest Username! How have you been!?
    I'm doing well. To be honest, I'm happy about this forum reboot because I'm glad to get rid of some of my earlier posts.

I've never watched Shailene Woodley in anything to really gauge her acting abilities. Is she any good?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I could imagine Shailene being a good Polaris, but after her roles in Divergent and TFiOS she might be too big of a star, seeing as they never seem to use famous actors for new/small roles, I always thought Melissa Benoist would also be a good actress for her. Though my dream actress would be Emilie Clarke, her eyes are Green/Grey/Blue-ish which is perfect for her considering her ever changing eye colour in comics!
    (Also I updated from Magnetrix to Polaris, I think that is not only humorous but fabulous.)

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Hello fellow Polaris Fans! I have returned.

I haven't had the funds to support ANXF at the moment, but I hope to collect it in trade. I also lost my Lego Polaris avatar *cries*, so I went with Tsukino Usagi eating cakes instead.