Page 670 of 745 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 11164

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    DO NOT USE LORNA AS A TOOL TO GIVE MAGNETO MANPAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if they're keeping Emma Frost as a redeemed more heroic version since she ends up being guarded or something by neo O5, and if she was already working with LornaBLUE, then I doubt Emma Frost did anything bad to Polaris
    I doubt Magneto goes after Emma Frost if new and old Blue teams are behind her. If old Blue team is behind her then what is left of new Blue team has to be at least in favor assuming there is anything left of it.

Magneto crossing the 05 for a personal vendetta against Emma I can see, but not the O5 plus Briar, Polaris, Daken and the rest.

I doubt it has anything to do with IvX that event has been swept under the rug by Marvel, and as by the name of the arc it seems as though hes hunting the Hellfire Club so who knows, I'm theorizing now something has happened to Briar. I now doubt Lorna dies as someone said in the Solicits thread Venomized takes place after mothervine and as we can see Lorna is definitely apart of that story, however interestingly enough Briar is not...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

A few too many assumptions being made on too little facts actually known I feel.

What we know for certain is new Blue is AWOL for some reason.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Bunn will kill Lorna off for any amount of time, though I could see Briar or someone else dying and Magneto blaming Emma for it and the young O5 don't believe that it's her fault or something like that...besides Bunn is to busy having Lorna try to be the perfect daughter for Magneto anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm hoping Magneto has an ax to grind with Emma because of IvX, and not something that happens to Lorna.
    Plans change and I do think Extermination led to a change in plans. Why and to what end is unknown.

But, what happens at the end of Cry Havok to new Blue team remains the big question.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2018 at 01:24 PM.

I’ve yet to see any confirmation of X-Men Blue beyond issue #34. Is there more content beyond the Search for Jimmy Hudson?
    wickedhellion

Cullen Bunn: Yes, there is. The Jimmy Hudson story leads into something big with Magneto.

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/page/5
    I forgot this quote from a week ago from Bunn. If correct the solicts may not be entirely honest and what happens to cause Magneto to start an Emma Hunt might be in Blue #29 and Blue #30 though we don't know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

... MAGNETO: HELLFIRE HUNTER!
    • After the events of “Cry Havok,” Magneto is on a mission of vengeance!
    His target? Emma Frost, the White Queen!...
    Hasn't he, and she, always been tho... since Blue's earliest beginnings? I mean, we just saw him go after Shaw, and this could all just be a continuation of his original mission.

Hmmm... also, no Jimmy or Bloodstorm, either. And reminded me of this, as well:

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    ... what happens to cause Magneto to start an Emma Hunt might be in Blue #29 and Blue #30 though we don't know.
    My first thought was...

Cullen Bunn: Yes, there is. The Jimmy Hudson story leads into something big with Magneto.
    ... say, if Mags were to learn a version of Magda was his mother, just before he was unceremoniously offed.

But then, I've seen this suggested:

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    ... Briar... dying and Magneto blaming Emma for it and the young O5 don't believe that it's her fault or something like that...
    ... and it seems to make the most sense. The O5 could just be tryin' to save Emma's life, too, as opposed to actually sidin' with her.

But who knows, Bunn being forced by editorial mandate to regress Mags, could be the reason for his moment of vocalized disillusion a short while back.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    But who knows, Bunn being forced by editorial mandate to regress Mags, could be the reason for his moment of vocalized disillusion a short while back.
    At first I thought he was being pushed off the X-line altogether when that happened

Then a few days ago I thought it was b/c noone told him the O5 were going away

Now I think it could be this.

ALL BAD OPTIONS... well the middle one isn't too bad actually
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    At first I thought he was being pushed off the X-line altogether when that happened

Then a few days ago I thought it was b/c noone told him the O5 were going away

Now I think it could be this.

ALL BAD OPTIONS... well the middle one isn't too bad actually
    I don't think #31 would be Bunn's favourite issue if he was being forced to turn Magneto into a two-dimensional villain. I think what's more likely is Magneto will keep the character he holds, be a bit more vengeful (but ultimately commit no sin worse than what he already has in this series), only now he'll be positioned as the antagonist, rather than a supporting protagonist. I have no issues with it playing out like that.

The real question is what happened in regards to new Blue team assuming it still exists. Perhaps they are busy this arc helping deal with the Mothervine new mutants with the Acolytes off panel.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

I just hope that if Magneto does go bad or something like that we don't get Lorna putting all of her effort into "saving" him or something like that...not that she should or would abandon him to his darkness either but...

Marvel to release a trade of X-Men 46-66 in November which will be the 50th anniversary of X-Men 50. Though as we know Lorna appeared an issue before in October her true anniversary, but November was her big coming out issue.

Professor X is dead! The X-Men have gone their separate ways. Searching to find a way to make its poorest-selling super heroes click, Marvel was trying anything and everything. With the title on the verge of cancellation, Roy Thomas and Neal Adams clicked, and the rest is history.

Their epic evolution of the X-Men defines the team to this day. Adams' lavish and dynamic visuals and Thomas' challenging and contemporary stories combined in a book that throbbed with the pulse of the times. Their iconic stories collected here introduce Havok, the vampiric villain Sauron, the Mutates and X-Man-to-be Sunfire! Not to mention the Living Pharaoh, a classic Savage Land team-up with Ka-Zar, as well as the return of Magneto!

https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Epic-Co...keywords=X-men
    Well going into her 50th one knows where she rates there.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2018 at 07:57 PM.

BANNED

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...is_lorna_dane/
    got a new tattoo. Polaris (Lorna Dane).

Hit the link for a MUCH better look. REALLY great job, I think, like it was lifted right from the page!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-18-2018 at 06:01 AM.

BANNED

Check THIS out!

http://mutantgenesismux.com/index.php/Polaris

AMAZing, LOVE IT!!

This should be her updated 616 look, love the strategically placed tats, 'specially the DNA strand on her ankle.

THIS, perfectly represents who Polaris is to me, LOVE... THIS... PIC!!!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-18-2018 at 06:12 AM.