Default Kid Miracleman vs MCU Avengers

Kid Miracleman from Alan Moore's Miracleman series takes on Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Iron Man ( movie versions). Who wins?

Speed is equalised

Speed equalization gives the avengers a shot, but I still wanna give Kid Miracleman the nod. KM was wrecking both Miracleman and Miraclewoman (both of which are at least Thor class). I think he could take Thor and Hulk at the same time while everyone else is utterly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Speed equalization gives the avengers a shot, but I still wanna give Kid Miracleman the nod. KM was wrecking both Miracleman and Miraclewoman (both of which are at least Thor class). I think he could take Thor and Hulk at the same time while everyone else is utterly irrelevant.
    I know. Which is why I equalized their speeds. Side question, do you think Miraclemans nanosecond feat( when he follows the Qys back home as they come to kill his daughter), valid?

Also couldnt Tony maybe pose a threat with his weaponry?

Then again, Bates' durability was pretty insane

That last fight vs Miracleman, Miraclewoman and the warpsmiths is pretty much among the most brutal fights in comics, and arguably the best written , storytelling wise