Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Latest Episode, number 8, is tonight.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Two more weeks of Better Call Saul after this, and then, Season One's done - and Season Two awaits.

Such a great show. Surprised this thread gets so little love on here. It's better than all the comic based shows.

BANNED

i heard the ratings of this show is getting lower. which is completely sad since this is suppose to be breaking bad and even saul is getting alot of drama here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Such a great show. Surprised this thread gets so little love on here. It's better than all the comic based shows.
    Yeah, that is a shame, but it's a thread worth creating, sure, as was the show.

And, sure, however limited, at least it got some degree, and is, of attention.

Sure, and even with any possibly decling ratings, to marvelguy25, sure, at least it was already renewed for a 2nd, 13 episode Season, to air in 2016, so that's nice, I think.

Hopefully some good watches left for me, too, from the episode with the hoax save, the billboard, last I watched, onward.

Here's a bit from Vince Gilligan, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul creator, on the show:

http://www.gamesradar.com/vince-gill...ter-call-saul/

Spectacular Member

I think AMC is smart enough to let the show grow and aren't betting on a quick return. People forget that nobody cared about Breaking Bad until well into it's 2nd or 3rd season.
    Junior Braves of the Apocalypse - NOW AVAILABLE!

Episode 9 of Season 1, the penultimate of the Season, Pimento, is tommorrow, 30th March.

Hope everyone enjoys it, a good watch and sets up the temporary end nicely.

BANNED

you know, Vince Gilligan was one of my choices for TASM 3 as a writer because the series and Garfield deserves tons of respect.

speaking of which i hear walter white would appear in the show. i think it'll be some kind of cameo. i also wonder if Aaron Paul would reprise his role. i'm still surprised he's 35. he looks SO young. which reminds me i should make a thread about this

New, penultimate Season 1 episode tonight.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Tonight's episode was tremendous.

What a punch in the gut. It's not often that a show can make me squirm, but Chuck's confession to Jimmy hit home. Odenkirk's performance throughout the whole episode was on point; and McKean's especially in the final scene.
    But are you the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?

Incredible Member

Well due to Jimmy, I now know what a squat cobbler is.