Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Swamp Thing and Abby.

Dolphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And Firestorm is just a great character who would do well in the YJ universe. Though I think I'd rather see a younger version introduced so he can be a part of the Team, rather than someone already in the League. Then again, I have a personal bias towards a 14-16 year old Firestorm in the first place.
    Now I just keep picturing him saying, "The Heat is ON!"

Default Default If you could just add on character or one team to Young Justice

The runaway Super Friends analogs, back for just one more adventure together.
    This time add back the Toshio Eto/Samurai analogue, make him Wind Dragon, Asami Koizumi's cousin.
    And have them run into and joined by the Exor twins, to complete the full Hanna Barbera created cast(+1).

Also seeing them now a bit older approaching to their HB age would be interesting.

And spin them off into their own show!
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-27-2019 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Firestorm and Starfire are at the top of my list.

We're apparently getting Cyborg at some point, if he hasn't been seen already. That basically just leaves Kori and Raven for the NTT kids, and Kori fits the overall narrative pretty well, from what I've heard and seen (I won't be watching this season until I can binge it all over a weekend).

And Firestorm is just a great character who would do well in the YJ universe. Though I think I'd rather see a younger version introduced so he can be a part of the Team, rather than someone already in the League. Then again, I have a personal bias towards a 14-16 year old Firestorm in the first place.
    Victor made it into the show!

I'm sorta content with the characters that we have on the show currently. If anything I would like for other characters to get more screen time. Like Arsenal, Static, Beast Boy and now Cyborg. However, Cyborg might be getting a lot of shine in a future episodes so I'm not sure he counts yet.

But if I had to pick someone then Raven and Starfire. Only because Cyborg is on the show though. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned them.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

They've brought in pretty much everyone of prominence already. So I wanna see Duke Thomas and I'd be straight; bonus if we get to see him use his powers. We got Harper Row, so it's not a huge stretch.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Hal's neice Helen could be a fun option if they do the Specter story and have her take on Secrets role.

Amethyst

Empress

Deadman

Would be cool to see them try to adapt wild storm characters.

Freedom fighters

Bunker

Jade and Obsidian

Mr terrific, Dr. Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Victor made it into the show!
    Nice, I wasn't sure if that had happened yet.

Yup....definitely not letting my daughter watch this. Way too young for the show now. But my son is old enough to handle the blood and violence so at least there's that.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    They've brought in pretty much everyone of prominence already. So I wanna see Duke Thomas and I'd be straight; bonus if we get to see him use his powers. We got Harper Row, so it's not a huge stretch.
    Still missing 3 prominent ones.

Raven, Starfire, and Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Now I just keep picturing him saying, "The Heat is ON!"
    Ha! I know right? My daughter loves Firestorm because of that show.

Man I wish DC had capitalized on 'Storm. From Brightest Day to the Legends of Tomorrow show, they had a sweet opportunity to build him up, but he never even made it into Orlando's CW-League title with Vixen and Atom and Frost.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Booster Gold
    Vixen
    Nightshade
    Swamp Thing
    Jason Blood/Etrigan

There's already been some characters brought in that make me want to catch up on the show, but if I'd had a say, I'd like to see more characters from the GL family, John Constantine, Vixen, and Connor Hawke.

Empress anita fite