Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    its fair to say we havnt seen a character reach the power of pre-retcon beyonder and pre-retcon molecule man since secret wars.
    The closest I can think of is Thanos with the HOTU and Protoge. The former beat the Living Tribunal while The Living Tribunal had Scathan's help against the latter. I don't think they could beat PR Beyonder or PR Molecule Man but who knows.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    You can then break them into further sub tiers (and could probably add some tiers in between) but that is just time consuming.
    Agreed. But that doesn't change the fact that I want someone to consume their time and do it, lol. Their time of course not mine. This farfalle will won't make and eat itself after all.
    Noting up coming change the list image mostly pertained to 616 or visitors to it. If alternate realities didn't count before it seems they will come SW. We may need to think in terms of pre-SW and then thereafter since change is on the horizon.
    I make love, you make me sick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Agreed. But that doesn't change the fact that I want someone to consume their time and do it, lol. Their time of course not mine. This farfalle will won't make and eat itself after all.
    Noting up coming change the list image mostly pertained to 616 or visitors to it. If alternate realities didn't count before it seems they will come SW. We may need to think in terms of pre-SW and then thereafter since change is on the horizon.
    i think the top 2 most powerful characters of all time that are not TOAA are Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man...I don't think thats really disputable

what do yout hink

Just google "Marvel Tier List" you'll find that many people make attempt and they'll result in arguments since it's hard to say x is greater than y in the lower tiers and the fact that many times certain characters will be jobbed out and lose horribly against characters they shouldn't lose to. Like when Captain America and Spider-Man took down the Hulk
    Last edited by pinoypanzer; 02-10-2015 at 04:18 PM.

@pinoypanzer: For sure and all that. They should still invest their time making complicated lists including every character named in the marvelkiki. Because I want this to happen and because it is their duty and honor as gatekeepers of the sacred wisdoms of comic book lore. Because charts and ven diagrams are cool and if people stop investing time in them the internet will become a little less cool. They can argue about it thereafter all they wish, I'll probably lurk some of their arguments much to my amusement. People argue ever established thing ever established. The Bible probably gets more argument out of it then it does it's intended usage when you really think about it? There be conflict of it.

@Random4: I'm not sure if you miss typed that " i think the top 2 most powerful characters of all time that are not TOAA are Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man...I don't think thats really disputable ", but if so it would help if you elaborated the reasons why so I can then weigh in. This would be the discussion for eluding those whys. By this I take your saying TOAA, Pre-retcon Beyonder, and Owen are not the most powerful and there's no disputing that they aren't? If so than why and who hovers over them?

BANNED

@pinoypanzer: For sure and all that. They should still invest their time making complicated lists including every character named in the marvelkiki. Because I want this to happen and because it is their duty and honor as gatekeepers of the sacred wisdoms of comic book lore. Because charts and ven diagrams are cool and if people stop investing time in them the internet will become a little less cool. They can argue about it thereafter all they wish, I'll probably lurk some of their arguments much to my amusement. People argue ever established thing ever established. The Bible probably gets more argument out of it then it does it's intended usage when you really think about it? There be conflict of it.

@Random4: I'm not sure if you miss typed that " i think the top 2 most powerful characters of all time that are not TOAA are Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man...I don't think thats really disputable ", but if so it would help if you elaborated the reasons why so I can then weigh in. This would be the discussion for eluding those whys. By this I take your saying TOAA, Pre-retcon Beyonder, and Owen are not the most powerful and there's no disputing that they aren't? If so than why and who hovers over them?
    im sorry for my mis-wording

what i meant was the 3 most powerful marvel characters of all time (at their peak) are 1. TOAA, 2 Pre-Retcon Beyonder 3. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

i don't think there can be any dispute that these are the top 3

i think the top 2 most powerful characters of all time that are not TOAA are Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man...I don't think thats really disputable

what do yout hink
    That's true, also whatever beyonder did in secret wars was (power wise) was him limiting his power's to achieve whatever he did during those storie's. I don't think we actually witnessed his full power and that's still a mystery, the only power we saw was when he limited himself as to not accidently blow up the whole marvel multi-verse just by entering the verse.

There were even scan's that state that beyonder limited himself. Then there is the fact the beyonder (pre-retcon) existed in a seperate infinite multi-verse away from the marvel one..it was also much larger than marvel's multi-verse.

Now onto scathan..i think he should definately be up there, im not sure where he should belong on the list, but somewhere close to LT level (in the higher or slightly lower range).

Protege would be below scathan.
    Last edited by NeutralShade62; 02-10-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Pardon me for the off topic question, but what happens to all of these chaps when the Marvelverse ends?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    Has she done anything else on that level? The part about her potential means she hasn't actually done anything Galactus level, right? I guess I forgot that galactic core feat.

EDIT:

Wow, I just read in the OP that items can be used that means Thanos with the HOTU can be considered. Considering that the Thanos limited series, Annihilation, and the Infinity Revelation mention the events of Marvel: The End I would say that it's fair game and would be in the top 5.

She has done another feat.

Storm beat The Trion in their own dimension. Again. Storm BEAT the Trion in THEIR OWN dimension.
    How powerful is The Trion?

The Trion were three beings who were supreme and were the whole of their realm. The Trion was first seen when they teleported the X-Men to their dimension. The Trion are mortal enemies with Cytorrak, and when Cytorrak possessed the body of Juggernaut, he tried to break through dimensions until he got to the Trion's dimension where he intended to destroy the Trion. The Trion had banished all evil tendencies from themselves into a sphere of perfect darkness, and the sphere tried to reach out to Cytorrak to free it, but the X-men stopped him from doing it when they stopped Juggernaut, who was Cytorrak's vessel.
    After the Trion put all their evil into one dark sphere, one fragment of that sphere broke off and traveled through a rift in reality and into Earth 616. Presumably, the Trion remain supreme in their realm. It is interesting that because there is no evil in their realm, there is no change, and is has been quite stagnant for eons.

The Trion, as the embodiment of their dimension, had incredible, near incalculable power. The laws of physics in their dimension differ greatly than that of Earth-like dimensions.

--Uncanny X-Men#368 (X-Men II#88, Uncanny X-Men#369, Avengers III#50 (first flashback)

Link: link: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post

Storm beat The Trion in their own dimension. Again. Storm BEAT the Trion in THEIR OWN dimension.

The Trion were three beings who were supreme and were the whole of their realm. The Trion was first seen when they teleported the X-Men to their dimension. The Trion are mortal enemies with Cytorrak, and when Cytorrak possessed the body of Juggernaut, he tried to break through dimensions until he got to the Trion's dimension where he intended to destroy the Trion. The Trion had banished all evil tendencies from themselves into a sphere of perfect darkness, and the sphere tried to reach out to Cytorrak to free it, but the X-men stopped him from doing it when they stopped Juggernaut, who was Cytorrak's vessel.
    After the Trion put all their evil into one dark sphere, one fragment of that sphere broke off and traveled through a rift in reality and into Earth 616. Presumably, the Trion remain supreme in their realm. It is interesting that because there is no evil in their realm, there is no change, and is has been quite stagnant for eons.

The Trion, as the embodiment of their dimension, had incredible, near incalculable power. The laws of physics in their dimension differ greatly than that of Earth-like dimensions.

--Uncanny X-Men#368 (X-Men II#88, Uncanny X-Men#369, Avengers III#50 (first flashback)

thats amazing...but that is nothing compared to pre retcon beyonder or pre retcon owen?

@Random4: K, that's what I thought happened. As a master myself at poor phrasing and spelling mistakes (I forget entire words half the time, check how often I edit posts) I recognize when somethings jumbled. I think they sound like the tops? I'm sure there is an argument though and maybe I've even seen it presented before. My knowledge's of old cosmic god type characters tends to be real limited. I came into the Marvel readership around the time of the X-Men animated series (and then still only X-books and trading cards). Still though I have a feeling all this changes as of SW. Like maybe Pre-SW and Post, though when I think of it Pre-NOW! may even be applicable in many cases.

You are gonna continue this? Really you know storm should be on this list

BANNED

thats amazing...but that is nothing compared to pre retcon beyonder or pre retcon owen?
    Her galactic core feat and Trion feat only shows what she is really capable of. She can manipulate the energies and make it her own power. Also she's been shown capable of shutting powers/energy down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    You are gonna continue this? Really you know storm should be on this list
    In my heart and mind, she is. Hehehe

BANNED

Her galactic core feat and Trion feat only shows what she is really capable of. She can manipulate the energies and make it her own power. Also she's been shown capable of shutting powers/energy down.

In my heart and mind, she is. Hehehe
    but owen was powerful my friend...very powerful

BANNED

but owen was powerful my friend...very powerful
    Alright, I'm fine with us agreeing they're on the same level. Hehehe