Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Imperial, #1

Mark is a couple of weeks out from the biggest day of his life-his wedding day-but then fate steps in and pulls the rug out from under him. He is faced with an impossible choice: Marry the woman who loves, understands, and puts up with his (many) human failings? Or, leave her at the altar in order to take up the helm of the world's one and only superhero, Imperial? Up until now, there was nothing in Mark's life to suggest that he was the least bit remarkable, so why would the retiring Imperial choose him to be the protector of all mankind? Why now? And how will learning to shoot laser beams from his eyes impact Mark's rehearsal dinner schedule? If the choice is superhero cred vs. true love-does Mark disappoint the world... or the woman of his dreams?

Full article here.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'm usually willing to give anything by Seagle a shot, but this just isn't doing anything for me. Might have to give it a more thorough flip through in the shop...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Not grabbing me. Hopefully it surprises me and is good as Starlight, has potential. I'll pass on this and see how the reviews are from people in this forum first.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus