Super Moderator

Default Pak and Soule Destroy the Man of Steel in "Superman: Doomed"

Greg Pak and Charles Soule talk the events of "Superman: Doomed" so far, and the effect a "loss of humanity" will have for the DC Comics icon.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Greg Pak and Charles Soule talk the events of "Superman: Doomed" so far, and the effect a "loss of humanity" will have for the DC Comics icon.

Full article here.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe WATCHMEN is the "best-selling graphic novel of all-time."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RAGGEDT View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe WATCHMEN is the "best-selling graphic novel of all-time."
    They're both up there. Google's not helping...I just keep getting lists of the "best graphic novels".

Good article. Superman: Doomed is off to a pretty good start. It's not spectacular, but it's a change of pace from any of the battles Superman has been fighting since the New 52 began. It's also different from Death of Superman in a significant way. My only concern is that the story is going to be dragged out into this "Superman becomes his own biggest threat" plot for the entire event. Not much has been revealed about Doomsday since he showed up. I hope at some point it does happen because right now, the whole narrative has too many plot holes. But it's early. There's plenty of time to make it awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Apparently the 3rd chapter, in Batman/Superman #11, is supposed to focus on Wonder Woman and Batman travelling to the Phantom Zone in specific to learn more about Doomsday's origins.