Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Hopeless & Garrón Revive "Inferno" for "Secret Wars"

Marvel's latest "Battleworld" series sees Dennis Hopeless and Javier Garrón explore a new take on the late 1980s X-Men storyline "Infterno."

Full article here.

More Hopeless is never a bad thing.

First Secret Wars title (besides the main event) I am really excited for! Happy that Hopeless is on writing duties for this.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well more alternate versions. And I, doubt the 616 colossus Magik or Madelyn Pryor won't even feature. Would, be cool if they did but I get, that it's an alternate universe thing. I wonder about the end result and what sticks around if anything
    X-Men Forever

You have my attention!

@berserkerclaw - out of simple curiosity, what is with your punctuations?

According to Newsarama, this is actually under the Warzones branding, not the Battleworld branding.

Probably my favorite X-men crossover ever. Totally interested.

That costume is an insult to gravity and the reader's intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Well more alternate versions. And I, doubt the 616 colossus Magik or Madelyn Pryor won't even feature. Would, be cool if they did but I get, that it's an alternate universe thing. I wonder about the end result and what sticks around if anything
    that would be cool, having two Colossus team up to save Magik. Also helping them Magik, Shadowcat and Rachel. would be a cool mini story.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Am I the only one who finds it unexciting that this event will be capitalizing on old events/nostalgia rather than creating something new?

At least the end product may be something new. Can't say seeing previews for "revived" story lines excites me though.

Given that this is for secret wars, im pretty sure that this its about an alternate reality where the winner was Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it unexciting that this event will be capitalizing on old events/nostalgia rather than creating something new?

At least the end product may be something new. Can't say seeing previews for "revived" story lines excites me though.
    You mean creating some new events like AvX or AXIS ?.

Domino on the cover as well? Fancy.

Fantastic Member

A reboot. Only way to clear up this confusion. Resetting the titles back to their original clear cut purpose.

BANNED

is that phil jimenez? coloring looks exactly the same as the angela book, so im not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    That costume is an insult to gravity and the reader's intelligence.
    1.) the top might just be really really tight and fitting and holds them in place?
    2.) she is freaking magical
    3.) this is fantasy and fiction, what the hell does intelligence or lack there of have to do with it? its freaking escapism, to see what can not be seen in reality. its the entire freaking point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    im pretty sure that has absolutely nothing to do with creating excitement, the excitement created from ESAD FREAKING RIBIC DRAWING EVERY THOR FROM ACROSS THE UNIVERSE MAN!!!