Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Did you draw this? This is awesome!
    I wish, I'd be making my own comics right now. Unfortunately I'm not sure who the artist is, I got it from pinterest.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I could have gone darker purple, with Wonder Dog, but, I think the lavender looks more feminine. I reversed the darkness/lightness ratio, putting the darkest purple around her muzzle and paws, but, I think it worked out, okay. She's a Purple Rottie, ..native to Themiscyra, of course.

And she is a she, here...that's also new.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The New 52 costume eventually became one of my favorites but that's not it. It's not right without the blue/black boots, metallic silver and almost armored low waist shorts.

I think I want to draw it now. lol

Can we post fan art of WW characters besides Diana?

Can't see why not!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That illustration, as gorgeous as it is, is a perfect example of why she needs silver or white and an accent, and a border offered over her emblem.

The gold is too close in tone to her skin, blending in, especially at the bust. Lowering her emblem to have the red along the top again frames the emblem, emphasizes it, and allows the bit of red to contrast both the gold and her skin. Same with her bracelets being silver.

The fix for Prince Jason is to establish him, as a not-twin son of Queen Hippolyta from a mirror universe, ..and the new OLYMPIAN, who occasionally teams up with Diana, Donna, Artemis, Queen Desira, Wonder Dog and Mister Genie. Anyway, he's working out of Greece, with Zola and Mr. Ching.

Jason-Olympian.jpg
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-04-2020 at 07:28 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    The fix for Prince Jason is to establish him, as a not-twin son of Queen Hippolyta from a mirror universe, ..and the new OLYMPIAN, who occasionally teams up with Diana, Donna, Artemis, Queen Desira, Wonder Dog and Mister Genie. Anyway, he's working out of Greece, with Zola and Mr. Ching.

Jason-Olympian.jpg
    While i never cared for the idea of Jason, ive long mentioned he should have been some leftover magic from the reality that wasn't ( the 52) as a spiritual sort of brother. . Now that the Nu52 reality is relagated to it's own Earth (Earth 52 as per Doomsday Clock) then he can be from that reality and not,the Rebirth Earth

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    While i never cared for the idea of Jason, ive long mentioned he should have been some leftover magic from the reality that wasn't ( the 52) as a spiritual sort of brother. . Now that the Nu52 reality is relagated to it's own Earth (Earth 52 as per Doomsday Clock) then he can be from that reality and not,the Rebirth Earth
    I agree. Maybe, that will happen, now that he's BACK.

Extraordinary Member

By Pepe Larraz: