Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 451
  1. #421
    Spectacular Member rayray1127's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Rough pencils...20200923_152233.jpg

  2. #422
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default


  3. #423
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default


  4. #424
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default


  5. #425
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default


  6. #426
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,322

    Default

    Gaius, another page of more great pics!

    I love each one for different reasons. The first one it takes a WW to carry all of the male superheroes. The second, Diana is like "Yeah, come for it!", lol. The third we have the super-long hair Wonder Women! They must be using that shampoo I see advertising growing out that last inch of hair! That last one is cool--GL WW.

    Thanks for these pics!

  7. #427
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Batman is kicking superman in the face and it is hurting superman. Come on!! Batman would break his foot!

  8. #428
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Gaius, another page of more great pics!

    I love each one for different reasons. The first one it takes a WW to carry all of the male superheroes. The second, Diana is like "Yeah, come for it!", lol. The third we have the super-long hair Wonder Women! They must be using that shampoo I see advertising growing out that last inch of hair! That last one is cool--GL WW.

    Thanks for these pics!
    Happy to share what I find.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotchj View Post
    Batman is kicking superman in the face and it is hurting superman. Come on!! Batman would break his foot!
    I'm more worried for Flash's innards being sandwiched in between in all that.

  9. #429
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotchj View Post
    Batman is kicking superman in the face and it is hurting superman. Come on!! Batman would break his foot!
    Hahaha, it looks to me like Supes likes it, while Bats is frustrated. Poor Arthur and Barry are struggling.

    Good for Diana that she can enjoy her ice cream cone!

  10. #430
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,214

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I love it, so epic.

    My only critique is that Diana should be front and center, not Artemis, but, otherwise, it rocks.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  11. #431
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I love it, so epic.

    My only critique is that Diana should be front and center, not Artemis, but, otherwise, it rocks.
    Main thing I took away is that hair is probably pretty short compared to what Artemis' hair length in the 90s.
    ---


  12. #432
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Main thing I took away is that hair is probably pretty short compared to what Artemis' hair length in the 90s.
    ---

    Even in that pic, Artemis seems to still have longer hair.

    I love the golden lasso in this pic.

  13. #433
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    A fascinating Elseworlds pic, and a concept I've never really considered before.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  14. #434
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    A fascinating Elseworlds pic, and a concept I've never really considered before.
    Certainty better than her Star Sapphire costume from Blackest Night.

    Had an Elseworld story idea once where it's Abin Sur who crash lands on Themysicra rather than Steve, similiar to the Batman GL Elseworld.

  15. #435
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Main thing I took away is that hair is probably pretty short compared to what Artemis' hair length in the 90s.
    ---

    Speaking of the hair, the creator of this fan project had an interesting reason for why all the Amazons have long hair:

    In this series the Amazons all have really long hair. It has been integrated into their amazonian culture as a thing of pride. Comparisons have been made to the Dothraki from Game of Thrones, and while I've never read those books or seen the show, upon researching the Dothraki, the concept is somewhat similar.

    My idea was that a secluded culture may have concepts that are considered normal to them, but strange or even bizarre to us. Plus I also integrated the Greek concept of looking ones absolute prettiest and finest even before going into war into their culture ("Kalos Thanatos").
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...y_ninalinovna/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •